FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Two new shrunken head paintings.
Two new shrunken head paintings.
nicholauslee
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-06-11 2:22 pm   Permalink

First, an introduction.
This is my first post, but I've kind of been lurking around this site for a while now.
As I was working on these two paintings today, I thought I might just as well post them on here and see what people have to say, if anything, about them.

Hopefully you all like them. They'll probably be posted on eBay within the next couple weeks or so.
Once I have them all wrapped up and detailed up and such.

~Nick

View Profile of nicholauslee Send a personal message to nicholauslee  Goto the website of nicholauslee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIVILLE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-11 3:48 pm   Permalink

I think they're groovy, what got cut off or it that the look yer going for ?

View Profile of TIKIVILLE Send a personal message to TIKIVILLE  Email TIKIVILLE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-06-11 5:39 pm   Permalink

Welcome to TC Nicholauslee. I think they are kool & kinda kreepy. I like the old "bone through the head" trick.

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-11 5:43 pm   Permalink

I like em too. But then again I always like shrunken heads . I'd like to see more of your work so please post

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-11 5:53 pm   Permalink

I bet Little Lost Tiki loves them too

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nicholauslee
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-06-13 01:56 am   Permalink

thanks everybody for the kind words.
I wasn't expecting much response to them, as I'm in the company of some truly amazing artists.
I'll try to post some more of my work on here eventually, but those two are really the closest thing to "tiki" i think i've ever done, and they are still quite some a couple steps removed.

View Profile of nicholauslee Send a personal message to nicholauslee  Goto the website of nicholauslee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nicholauslee
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-12 7:16 pm   Permalink

just finished up a couple more paintings, not at all tiki themed, but since someone asked to see more of my work, i figured i'd post a quick snapshot of them on here anyway.

Meheadhunter
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-07-12 9:34 pm   Permalink

I Like em!!

View Profile of Meheadhunter Send a personal message to Meheadhunter      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-12 10:12 pm   Permalink

i heart the robots!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation