FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events cirque noir aerial burlesque in San Francisco
cirque noir aerial burlesque in San Francisco
Sgirl
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-06-13 12:33 am   Permalink

I just got back from an amazing aerial burlesque show. I thought some of you may enjoy it since burlesque makes a big appearance at Tiki Oasis.

These dancers are really talented. They perform again tomorrow night (6/13) and next weekend 6/19 & 6/20 beg at 8:30pm. You can get $20 tickets at brownpapertickets.com or the door.

It takes place at Dance Ground Keriac 1805 Divisadero Street, it's an informal dance studio space, intimate show, audience mostly standing or sitting on the floor. Some downtime between the 3 acts.

Here is a highlight video of the show
http://www.vimeo.com/4856217

and a virtual postcard

[ This Message was edited by: Sgirl 2009-06-13 00:34 ]

View Profile of Sgirl Send a personal message to Sgirl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. Aloha
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-06-13 09:07 am   Permalink

I attended last night's performance and it was amazing!!! A great time, the aerial stuff was filled with artistic movement and grace yet seemed so physically demanding that most of the guys in attendance were in awe. It also should be said that all of the women performing are quite beautiful. A very entertaining show.

View Profile of Mr. Aloha Send a personal message to Mr. Aloha  Email Mr. Aloha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation