FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge What do you do for living? Besides living for the love of the Tiki?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
What do you do for living? Besides living for the love of the Tiki?
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-29 12:11 pm   Permalink

I'm a sales rep for The North Face, a company that produces tents, sleeping bags, footwear,
ski jackets etc. and the Denali Jacket. If you don't know what that is, visit your local high school
in a cool weather area, almost every kid owns one. All in all a good job, lots of nice perks like
eating in restaurants I could never afford.

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Gremmie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-06-29 12:36 pm   Permalink

I make maps.

View Profile of Gremmie Send a personal message to Gremmie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiShopPua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-01 7:37 pm   Permalink

I match tikis with their adoptive parents. It's kinda nice because tikis don't talk back.

View Profile of TikiShopPua Send a personal message to TikiShopPua  Email TikiShopPua Goto the website of TikiShopPua     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
White Devil
Deleted

Posted: 2009-07-02 07:46 am   Permalink

My first career was twelve years in law enforcement, which came to a halt over personal & political differences with a former Sheriff. After an unfriendly visit in federal court, I walked away with satisfaction and a burning desire to do something altogether different. Since 1991, I've operated a used & rare bookshop and since marrying Tiger Lily four years ago, she & I operate it together. There's nothing like being your own boss, and I wouldn't give it up for anything higher-paying. Although sometimes it feels like trying to sell fine books to the general public is forcing knowledge and class on people who don't have enough of either to realize they need a lot more of both.

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-02 08:04 am   Permalink

Why is this guy posting under 2 names?

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-02 12:41 pm   Permalink

In all fairness, he hasn't posted as Pahoehoe Ule since he signed on as White Devil. Maybe he doesn't know that Hanford could change his user name.

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-02 12:54 pm   Permalink

I had no idea he was married to Tigerlilly. My opinion of him just jumped up many notches. She is a very nice person.

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-07-03 01:01 am   Permalink

(Edited because it only continued to derail the thread.)

GROG cartoon animator when GROG can find the work.

[ This Message was edited by: grog 2009-07-03 01:12 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-03 07:18 am   Permalink

http://www.tikijungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation