Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Hukilau Lost and Found
Hukilau Lost and Found
Deery Luau
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-06-14 1:30 pm   Permalink

I found a digital camera on one of the Mai Kai shuttles on Saturday night. Please contact me if you are missing your camera.

Thanks!
Lauren

View Profile of Deery Luau Send a personal message to Deery Luau  Email Deery Luau     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KuKu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-14 7:07 pm   Permalink

Oooooo, any kewl pics...?!?

View Profile of KuKu Send a personal message to KuKu  Email KuKu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hurricane Hayward
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-06-18 07:47 am   Permalink

Last seen at the Mai-Kai: Hand-made pendant given to me by my fiance, Violetgirl. Her name is on the back. The cord broke so I had it in my pocket but it later turned up missing ...

View Profile of Hurricane Hayward Send a personal message to Hurricane Hayward  Email Hurricane Hayward Goto the website of Hurricane Hayward     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Martiki-bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-18 07:51 am   Permalink

Found it in the street in front of the Cabana Monday morning. PM me and I'll mail it out first thing tomorrow.

~Gina

View Profile of Martiki-bird Send a personal message to Martiki-bird  Email Martiki-bird Goto the website of Martiki-bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-18 2:02 pm   Permalink

LOST:

Liver & sanity.

You can keep the sanity, but I really need the liver back. Planning on drinking again in a month or two.

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tabuzak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-18 2:17 pm   Permalink

Found: camera case (in my room so it *probably* belongs to someone who knows me?)

The unique thing about this case was that there were actual film negatives rolled up inside.

Film! Who still uses film?

Probably one of those people that still plays records with a needle.

View Profile of tabuzak Send a personal message to tabuzak  Email tabuzak Goto the website of tabuzak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Gil-in-Oakland

Posted: 2009-06-18 2:36 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-06-14 13:30, Deery Luau wrote:
I found a digital camera on one of the Mai Kai shuttles on Saturday night. Please contact me if you are missing your camera.

Thanks!
Lauren

PM'd about the digicam.

View Profile of Gil-in-Oakland Send a personal message to Gil-in-Oakland  Goto the website of Gil-in-Oakland     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mike and marie
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-18 3:06 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Film! Who still uses film?

We do! The hard part is waiting another week to get the results back! (No excuse for slacking on the digital pics though ... sorry! Will try to get some up soon!)

Quote:

Probably one of those people that still plays records with a needle.

And tubes!

View Profile of mike and marie Send a personal message to mike and marie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
conchchowder
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-06-18 5:20 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-06-18 14:02, Bargoyle wrote:
LOST:

Liver & sanity.

You can keep the sanity, but I really need the liver back. Planning on drinking again in a month or two.

Found your liver in the Rum Raft along with a very tiny bikini (you dog). I will send it back to Chip for cold-storage...BTW...weren't you running on your spare this week anyway?
I showed mom your Maddow footage and she was loving it!

View Profile of conchchowder Send a personal message to conchchowder      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation