FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music The Tikiyaki Orchestra - New CD out June 27th ! *
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
The Tikiyaki Orchestra - New CD out June 27th ! *
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-06-24 2:19 pm   Permalink

As long as you not try "guilting" GROG into going.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-26 02:18 am   Permalink

In appreciation of our loyal Sky Miles customers...

the Tikiyaki Air Bazaar is proud to present:

Available only at Tonga Hut Airfield this Saturday!*

*Not available for online purchase. Not available to people who PM or email for a "bro hookup". Not available to anyone except people who drag their arse to the Tonga Hut this Saturday with Federal Reserve notes in their hands. We don't care if it IS your Auntie Gertrude's birthday. Really. Don't even ask.

Thank you for flying Tikiyaki!

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Danno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-26 11:50 am   Permalink

Awww, c'mon Bro . . .

View Profile of Danno Send a personal message to Danno      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-06-27 12:06 am   Permalink

Jungle Jetpacks Shipped TODAY....

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hibiscus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-27 3:09 pm   Permalink

Just ordered my CD today! Can't wait to get it!

View Profile of Hibiscus Send a personal message to Hibiscus      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-20 9:30 pm   Permalink

Jim, I just finished listening to new CD. It is just awesome, I'm so happy you were at Booben's pool party and I was able to get this from you.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beach Bum Scott
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-21 2:37 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-06-26 02:18, squid wrote:
In appreciation of our loyal Sky Miles customers...

the Tikiyaki Air Bazaar is proud to present:

Available only at Tonga Hut Airfield this Saturday!*

*Not available for online purchase. Not available to people who PM or email for a "bro hookup". Not available to anyone except people who drag their arse to the Tonga Hut this Saturday with Federal Reserve notes in their hands. We don't care if it IS your Auntie Gertrude's birthday. Really. Don't even ask.

Thank you for flying Tikiyaki!

Dang I missed out on the mug pack and now I am getting punished for not being a "Local".
Living in Denver I can't show up to anything.... I know Waaaaaa
I want the CD but I needs me one of those sweet flight bags to carry my Ukulele and music books around!!!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: Beach Bum Scott 2009-07-21 14:39 ]

View Profile of Beach Bum Scott Send a personal message to Beach Bum Scott      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DejaVoodoo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-06-18 11:22 am   Permalink

Reviving an old thread to say that I've been lusting after this CD, mostly due to the cover art, for quite some time now and today I finally ordered myself a copy.

The track clips are sweet - just the right amount of a retro vibe mixed with the best aspects of modern music production. It sounds old or vintage but it's new and yet evocative of decades past; How did you guys do it?

I can't wait to receive my Tikiyaki Orchestra CD in the mail! I hope the full album lives up to its swanky cover art.

View Profile of DejaVoodoo Send a personal message to DejaVoodoo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Blue Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-06-18 4:41 pm   Permalink

It does!

View Profile of The Blue Kahuna Send a personal message to The Blue Kahuna      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
socksoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-06-18 11:28 pm   Permalink

Tikiyaki Airways: do you guys ship hot chicks from private islands? I'd like to make an order immediately for about a dozen of those.

Please reach me @ the usual address.

Merci

View Profile of socksoff Send a personal message to socksoff      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-06-19 10:18 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-06-18 11:22, DejaVoodoo wrote:
Reviving an old thread to say that I've been lusting after this CD, mostly due to the cover art, for quite some time now and today I finally ordered myself a copy.

The track clips are sweet - just the right amount of a retro vibe mixed with the best aspects of modern music production. It sounds old or vintage but it's new and yet evocative of decades past; How did you guys do it?

I can't wait to receive my Tikiyaki Orchestra CD in the mail! I hope the full album lives up to its swanky cover art.

Everything this band does is of the very highest quality. That you can be assured of!

I AM A SOCIOPATH!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation