FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace scrubs brady tiki necklace cast from original prop mold contact: lithiumbrain@gmail.com
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
scrubs brady tiki necklace cast from original prop mold contact: lithiumbrain@gmail.com
buddylove
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-06-18 3:46 pm   Permalink

Hello everyone,

The Scrubs bad luck Brady Bunch tiki are now available for sale. This is a reproduction that is cast from the original mold of the Brady Bunch Tiki Taboo necklace as seen on the hit television show Scrubs. The tiki design used on the Scrubs episode My Soul On Fire was slightly different in design than the original 1970's Brady tiki. This version of the tiki taboo necklace that appeared on Scrubs is 4" tall and made of durable hand painted resin and comes with a black cord with a silver clasp. Highly detailed on the front and back. A perfect reproduction of the tiki necklaces that J.D. and Turk sport on the Bahamas episode of Scrubs.

The price is $15 usd each. Shipping is $4 in the U.S. Overseas shipping is $13 usd Any additional tikis ordered then add $3 to shipping cost. These are available through Sculpture Studio direct and also through the usual stores. Our contact info is
lithiumbrain@gmail.com

If you would like to place an immediate order, log onto Paypal then click the send money tab at the top and enter the amount. Then enter the email address lithiumbrain@gmail.com and a note as to how many you are ordering and click send.

mahalo

[ This Message was edited by: buddylove 2011-12-01 15:15 ]

[ This Message was edited by: buddylove 2013-02-04 23:31 ]

View Profile of buddylove Send a personal message to buddylove      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bogielocks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-18 11:44 pm   Permalink

???? BUZZY ????

View Profile of Bogielocks Send a personal message to Bogielocks      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krisdrama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-19 08:27 am   Permalink

Did Buzzy change his name to Buddy Love?

View Profile of Krisdrama Send a personal message to Krisdrama  Email Krisdrama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-22 11:27 am   Permalink

Hello everyone,

After receiving literally dozens of emails and PMs from my very good friends asking me if I was going to produce the "Scrubs" version of the Brady tiki for less than $15, I am now wondering if I should go ahead with it? The necklace will be made from durable resin and come with a natural colored cord that will be tied in knot. If I make it, it will look just like the one J.D. and Turk sport on the Bahamas episode. I'm thinking I can produce these for $7.49 each. Shipping should be free in the U.S. Overseas shipping will be $5. These will only be available through me direct. My contact info is:
sdtikifactory@sbcglobal.net

Let's start a list of people here on this thread who would like a $7.49 version of the Scrubs version of the Brady Bunch Tiki idol. If I get more than eight people on the list, they're a go. If the list gets larger than 8 interested customers, then I will then immediately start the manufacturing process and have them ready for shipping in about 30-40 hours.

The list starts here...
mahalo
Buzzy

I also have original ripoff versions of the Brady Bunch idol for $6.99 in stock right now. Info here

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-06-22 11:49 am   Permalink

"Scrubs Version".... SHOOTS!! Buzzy I'll take one..
Mahalo's

[ This Message was edited by: beachbumz 2009-06-24 11:20 ]

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz Goto the website of Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sirginn
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-06-22 2:32 pm   Permalink

I'm in...

View Profile of sirginn Send a personal message to sirginn      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kustomtiki
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2009-06-22 3:37 pm   Permalink

Buzzy,2 for me!

View Profile of kustomtiki Send a personal message to kustomtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kamaina Kraig
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-22 4:44 pm   Permalink

Count me in for one.

Big Mahalo's Buzzy

KK

View Profile of Kamaina Kraig Send a personal message to Kamaina Kraig  Email Kamaina Kraig     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoungeShark
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-22 8:20 pm   Permalink

That is pretty cool. Sign me up.

View Profile of LoungeShark Send a personal message to LoungeShark      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-22 8:38 pm   Permalink

Ha-ha. Yeah, I heard that one a couple weeks ago.

Hey Buzzy...

As Buddylove apparently ain't violating any Marketplace rules with his TV show knock off/Brady Bunch copyright infringement/Scrubs fans demanded it necklaces why don't you just start your own thread to hawk you Buddylove inspired TV show knock off/Brady Bunch copyright infringement/Scrubs fans demanded it necklaces?

Of course if you feel Marketplace should be a free-for-all where anyone can jump in and run away with someone else's attempt to make an unoriginal, cheap, dirty, buck then I guess you may as well stand up for what you believe in and continue taking over Buddylove's threads.

Personally I think such a practice is the kind of thing that will help lead Tiki Central off the Cliff at the End of the World after we first spend a lot of time cussing and fighting.

Huh? What's that? Do I love Buddylove? Hell no. I don't even know the guy. And
I already expressed my opinion about his TV show knock off/Brady Bunch copyright infringement necklaces in Buddylove's thread Beware Of This Seller: where Buddlylove complained about someone making and selling a rip off of his TV show knock off/Brady Bunch copyright infringement necklaces.

So blah-blah-blah I think Buddylove should have his Buddylove inspired TV show knock off/Brady Bunch copyright infringement/Scrubs fans demanded it necklace thread and you should have your own Buddylove inspired TV show knock off/Brady Bunch copyright infringement/Scrubs fans demanded it necklace thread.

When you think about it, it's really only fair to each of your tens of thousands of Scrubs/Brady Bunch/resin fans. Plus with two separate thread we can better observe the race to the bottom.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-22 10:03 pm   Permalink

Wow that's a lot of words. Can you just tell me how many you want to order? I'm kind of busy filling all my Brady Bunch idols orders these days.

...and if you're a Grand Member and are reading this, could you please vote this thread for Cool & Current. That would really help with my sales. Thanks.

Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-22 10:17 pm   Permalink

Buzzy, I think woofmut has a point....but mabey I dont get the joke..

Kirby's Island.com****Facebook**

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-22 10:26 pm   Permalink

can you get them to "sign" two for me?

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-22 11:06 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-06-22 22:17, kirby wrote:
....but mabey I dont get the joke..

Remember what happened last time you spouted off without knowing the joke? You sure you want to get involved with this one too?

I'll give you a couple more days to recover from the whole "poor speller pool guy" thread before I set you straight. I don't want to pile on so soon after you lived through that trauma.

In the meantime, you're Grand Member. Could you hit the "nominate for cool and current" button. If I don't get enough traffic on this thread from that, I'll have to resort to cussing and fighting with you and woofmutt as a way to generate more interest in my fine products.

Buzzy Out!

Bogielocks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-23 07:28 am   Permalink

Hey Buzzy,

I'll take a scrubs version tiki, please.

Upstairs!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKrNbCpJ1Fg

View Profile of Bogielocks Send a personal message to Bogielocks      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation