FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Room Crawl - Updated on Pg. 1 Tiki Oasis 9 Surf City... Worshiping Tiki on Your Hands and Knees
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
Room Crawl - Updated on Pg. 1 Tiki Oasis 9 Surf City... Worshiping Tiki on Your Hands and Knees
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-08-10 06:01 am   Permalink

282 crawlers on the list. Wow... I'm gonna quit stressing & just mix & pour...that's all, till the Rums gone.

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=33497&forum=17&6

[ This Message was edited by: Hiphipahula 2009-08-10 06:34 ]

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 09:51 am   Permalink

nah be layed back were a patient bunch kinda

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kdmcash

Posted: 2009-08-10 10:53 am   Permalink

kyle and christine mclean. first time to TO, coming in from chicago to see a couple friends DJ this year!

k

View Profile of kdmcash Send a personal message to kdmcash      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-08-10 11:29 am   Permalink

Don't forget to take care of your Room Hosts. It takes a lot of Effort, Time, and $ to Host a Room Party. I know tips are always very appreciated

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Joe's Pop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 5:42 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-08-06 17:34, Trader Tom wrote:
I just confirmed that the Morbid Room will be hosting in the same hotel room we've had the previous two times, in Room #1537. See you there!

Tom, if this year's drink is as good as your fantastic Pomegranate Pygmy, I might have to sack out in your tub. Can't wait, man!

..and you're so right, WooHoo. Bring some scratch for these nice hosts, folks!

-Andy
http://tikijoesocean.com

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Joe's Pop 2009-08-10 17:47 ]

View Profile of Tiki Joe's Pop Send a personal message to Tiki Joe's Pop  Goto the website of Tiki Joe's Pop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Iniquitiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-08-10 8:31 pm   Permalink

Two more crawlers: Mike and Jackie.

View Profile of Iniquitiki Send a personal message to Iniquitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Professor Voodoo Von Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-08-10 9:34 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Professor Voodoo Von Tiki 2009-12-21 16:55 ]

View Profile of Professor Voodoo Von Tiki Send a personal message to Professor Voodoo Von Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TreyRood

Posted: 2009-08-10 10:48 pm   Permalink

Me and Mrs. Rood will be there.

View Profile of TreyRood Send a personal message to TreyRood      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 11:09 pm   Permalink

The Cult of the Eye's Vice Squad will be hosting our Room Crawl and Uke Jam Saturday 2:30-3:30

aside from our Room Crawl other events in Pele Utu

Thursday Night Post Bali Hai Opening Night Party....the Grand Unveiling of this years COTE Lounge

Friday Night Post Performances we will be playing Java's Bachelor Pad Radio Show

Saturday Night Post Performances we will be open for the final hurrah to this years Tiki Oasis

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tom
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-08-10 11:36 pm   Permalink

I almost forgot...gotta have a poster!

View Profile of Trader Tom Send a personal message to Trader Tom  Email Trader Tom Goto the website of Trader Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tom
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-08-10 11:40 pm   Permalink

[quote]
On 2009-08-10 17:42, Tiki Joe's Pop wrote:

Tom, if this year's drink is as good as your fantastic Pomegranate Pygmy, I might have to sack out in your tub. Can't wait, man!

-Andy
[quote]

We'll keep the tub available.

View Profile of Trader Tom Send a personal message to Trader Tom  Email Trader Tom Goto the website of Trader Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-11 08:47 am   Permalink

I have remained silent too long in this thread! Aloha everyone! I will most definitely be one of your room crawl hostesses again this year! I've requested the same room I had last year, but there are no guarantees I'll get it, so I will be posting flyers in the elevators and hallways as to the location and time of my room party once I get settled into the hotel. It will take place SOME TIME on Saturday. So keep your eyes peeled for my "Tiki Magazine/Tangaroa-Ru Room Party" flyers! Looking forward to seeing you and I hope you like the retro-boozy concoction I've come up with this year. No, I'm not repeating my Don Ho "Bubbly Ho" Memorial Cocktail again, but this one is also chock full o' FUN!!!

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Professor Voodoo Von Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-08-11 11:23 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Professor Voodoo Von Tiki 2009-12-21 16:54 ]

View Profile of Professor Voodoo Von Tiki Send a personal message to Professor Voodoo Von Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-08-11 12:10 pm   Permalink

They will not all show up at once. That's why we have a 1 1/2 to 2 hour window for each room. Expect a peak at about the first half hour, then people straggle in. Serve until your ingredients run out or the crowd thins to the point that you decide to close up. Unless you decide to serve as part of an after hours party, then you get a bunch right away.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RoseRed
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-11 3:01 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-08-11 08:47, Tangaroa-Ru wrote:
I have remained silent too long in this thread! Aloha everyone! I will most definitely be one of your room crawl hostesses again this year! I've requested the same room I had last year, but there are no guarantees I'll get it, so I will be posting flyers in the elevators and hallways as to the location and time of my room party once I get settled into the hotel. It will take place SOME TIME on Saturday. So keep your eyes peeled for my "Tiki Magazine/Tangaroa-Ru Room Party" flyers! Looking forward to seeing you and I hope you like the retro-boozy concoction I've come up with this year. No, I'm not repeating my Don Ho "Bubbly Ho" Memorial Cocktail again, but this one is also chock full o' FUN!!!

YAY! can't WAIT!

- Rosered

View Profile of RoseRed Send a personal message to RoseRed      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation