FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Room Crawl - Updated on Pg. 1 Tiki Oasis 9 Surf City... Worshiping Tiki on Your Hands and Knees
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
Room Crawl - Updated on Pg. 1 Tiki Oasis 9 Surf City... Worshiping Tiki on Your Hands and Knees
Jason Wickedly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-11 4:16 pm   Permalink

Miss Tiki Duday and I will be serving from 2:00 - 3:00 pm on Friday, we don't have a room number yet but we're driving down at the crack of dawn Thursday to stake out a good one. I'll post the number here or on Twitter at #jasonpweckerly. And of course flyers in the elevator.

[ This Message was edited by: Jason Wickedly 2009-08-12 06:32 ]

View Profile of Jason Wickedly Send a personal message to Jason Wickedly  Email Jason Wickedly Goto the website of Jason Wickedly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Tiki Central Poet Laureate

Posted: 2009-08-11 5:09 pm   Permalink

Hi Shelly,

Please put me down as crawler.

Thanks,

Sabu

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
A Frame
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-11 5:16 pm   Permalink

Please add two more, hope we're not on our hands and knees after one room!

View Profile of A Frame Send a personal message to A Frame      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RhinoTiki

Posted: 2009-08-11 7:57 pm   Permalink

ALOHAAAA Kanaka & Wahines,
Crawl sound about right, count me and Bongie in.
This is my first Tiki Oasis and "I'M HAPPY AS A LITTLE GIRL".
All I want to know is who has the Karaoke?

Mahalo
Buzz Rhino

[ This Message was edited by: RhinoTiki 2009-08-11 19:59 ]

View Profile of RhinoTiki Send a personal message to RhinoTiki  Email RhinoTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bgodzillagirl

Posted: 2009-08-11 9:01 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-08-10 23:09, Dr. Shocker wrote:
The Cult of the Eye's Vice Squad will be hosting our Room Crawl and Uke Jam Saturday 2:30-3:30

aside from our Room Crawl other events in Pele Utu

Thursday Night Post Bali Hai Opening Night Party....the Grand Unveiling of this years COTE Lounge

Friday Night Post Performances we will be playing Java's Bachelor Pad Radio Show

Saturday Night Post Performances we will be open for the final hurrah to this years Tiki Oasis

Hey! Your crawl time is during the Rum tasting symposium..........whats up with that?

View Profile of bgodzillagirl Send a personal message to bgodzillagirl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aquatic Safarinaut
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-08-11 10:52 pm   Permalink

Long time Tiki fetish, Tiki Oasis virgin...Make it hurt GOOD

I +1 am so there!

Mahalo in advance to all...

and a preemptive kala mai iaʻu to any one I may unintentionally offend =)

View Profile of Aquatic Safarinaut Send a personal message to Aquatic Safarinaut      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MrGreenTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-08-12 08:13 am   Permalink

Help out your room hosts by crawling with your own Tiki Mug.

Save the cost of cups and reduce plastic in the landfill.
AND you can support the artist who created your mug.
AND your mug is an instant conversation starter.
Especially if it looks like you.

You can go to zazzle.com and make a t-shirt with this pineapple picture !

MrGreenTiki.com

[ This Message was edited by: MrGreenTiki 2009-08-12 11:29 ]

View Profile of MrGreenTiki Send a personal message to MrGreenTiki  Goto the website of MrGreenTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-12 11:40 am   Permalink

I guess we will be holding our room crawl 230-4

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-08-12 12:14 pm   Permalink

My room crawl is going to be in stealth mode this year.

I don't know yet what room I will be in or when it will be open and I won't decide until I get there. It will probably be on Friday sometime.

Posters will be posted in the elevators. The central glass elevators for sure, and maybe others as well. Look for this:

http://www.indiefilm.com/tiki/sgDaiquiriPoster.html

I will not be equiped for serving 300 drinks. Half that at best, so the room will be open until the rum (or whatever ingredient runs out first) is gone.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thestoked1
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-08-12 8:49 pm   Permalink

Any room for two more?

View Profile of thestoked1 Send a personal message to thestoked1      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jason Wickedly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-13 3:04 pm   Permalink

The LBC Tiki-mobile is loaded up and ready to roll!!
We are in room 1535 - hosting Friday from 2:00-3:00 p.m.
We will be serving Tiki-Ti Punch from a recipe given to us by Mike Buhen Sr. (I'm drinking one right now..it's excellent )
Stop by and see us!

[ This Message was edited by: Jason Wickedly 2009-08-13 15:05 ]

View Profile of Jason Wickedly Send a personal message to Jason Wickedly  Email Jason Wickedly Goto the website of Jason Wickedly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Leanalynn

Posted: 2009-08-13 3:47 pm   Permalink

Hoping to crawl by the end of the night! ME +1 Should be attending!

View Profile of Leanalynn Send a personal message to Leanalynn  Email Leanalynn     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGard

Posted: 2009-08-13 4:41 pm   Permalink

Sounds like a great idea. Thanks for all your hard work. I'm gonna err on the side of caution tho and enjoy watching crawlers crawl from afar.

View Profile of TikiGard Send a personal message to TikiGard      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Von Zombie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-08-14 12:12 am   Permalink

Hi All, late addition to Oasis. I didn't think I was going to make it down this year.
See you all around 2PM Friday. Please add me to the crawl...

View Profile of Dr. Von Zombie Send a personal message to Dr. Von Zombie  Email Dr. Von Zombie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loco Honu

Posted: 2009-08-14 01:58 am   Permalink

Hey Crawler Folks,
We're slummin' it at the Motel 6. Come by and visit the little people in our tiny little room 131, Friday 5-7pm. The room is almost as big as Tiki Ti's, but the drinks will be tasty.

View Profile of Loco Honu Send a personal message to Loco Honu      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation