FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Room Crawl - Updated on Pg. 1 Tiki Oasis 9 Surf City... Worshiping Tiki on Your Hands and Knees
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 )
Room Crawl - Updated on Pg. 1 Tiki Oasis 9 Surf City... Worshiping Tiki on Your Hands and Knees
bb moondog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-14 02:46 am   Permalink

iz there any folks @ the Half Moon that wanna do any crawlage? we are gonna be there

BB MoondoggyO
sweatin' to Quiet Village in AZ

View Profile of bb moondog Send a personal message to bb moondog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jynhodad

Posted: 2009-08-14 9:33 pm   Permalink

Greetings! 2 for the room crawls, please. Sooooo looking forward to it... Many thanks - Jen and husband also known as Chris

View Profile of jynhodad Send a personal message to jynhodad  Email jynhodad     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jynhodad

Posted: 2009-08-14 9:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-08-03 11:58, Kahuna Kent wrote:
Friday 6:30 - 8:30 Room 1539
Enjoy a Zombie Beach Brain Freeze with Kahuna Kent & Professor Voodoo von Tiki!

Hey...that guy looks an awful lot like one of my ex husbands... who was your model?

View Profile of jynhodad Send a personal message to jynhodad  Email jynhodad     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-15 04:44 am   Permalink

Hi All, Count me in for any Saturday Crawling....

[ This Message was edited by: Atomic Tiki Punk 2009-08-15 04:46 ]

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-19 4:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-07-16 15:15, Trader Tom wrote:
John Corbid and I will definitely be hosting the MORBID ROOM again this year.

I'm not sure of the times or the room number yet, but I've got the drink down. It's a slight variation of one that Hiphipahula and I made Tuesday night at Kirby's Rumpus Room. I'm callin' it the Hibiscus Hula. Made with fresh home made hibiscus syrup.

...and boy,oh boy, was it Delicious!!!

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Joe's Pop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-19 8:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-08-19 16:53, ZeroTiki wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-07-16 15:15, Trader Tom wrote:
John Corbid and I will definitely be hosting the MORBID ROOM again this year.

I'm not sure of the times or the room number yet, but I've got the drink down. It's a slight variation of one that Hiphipahula and I made Tuesday night at Kirby's Rumpus Room. I'm callin' it the Hibiscus Hula. Made with fresh home made hibiscus syrup.

...and boy,oh boy, was it Delicious!!!

Here here! Tom, you totally out did yourself with that fantastic drink. You were really working it. Thanks for the recipe, too! Always great to share that chunk of Oasis with you.

Thanks to all who hosted. Besides Tom's awesome Hibiscus Hula, the other two in the top three gotta be Rumshaker's "murky" cocktail and, of course, Jason Wickedly's fantastic Tiki Ti punch.

Mahalo for coordinating this yet again, Shell & Dr Shocker, thanks for the lists. Start mixologizing for TO 10 everybody!

Cheers~!

Andy
http://tikijoesocean.com

View Profile of Tiki Joe's Pop Send a personal message to Tiki Joe's Pop  Goto the website of Tiki Joe's Pop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tom
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-20 2:07 pm   Permalink

That was FUN! I'm already looking forward to the next Oasis. I heard there was a circus theme. So many evocative names for drinks with that one. I'm thinking of coming up with a "Lion Tamer" drink. No idea what will be in it yet. See you all next year, if not before!

View Profile of Trader Tom Send a personal message to Trader Tom  Email Trader Tom Goto the website of Trader Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hoolie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-08-21 11:55 am   Permalink

Tom you are a god! You changed a flower into a cocktail, kinda like Jesus at Cana...

View Profile of hoolie Send a personal message to hoolie  Email hoolie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GoldenTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-07-24 5:09 pm   Permalink

Oops.

[ This Message was edited by: GoldenTiki 2010-07-25 13:02 ]

View Profile of GoldenTiki Send a personal message to GoldenTiki  Email GoldenTiki Goto the website of GoldenTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation