FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » Other Events » » Martini Kings play The Hut in Tucson sat. Aug.29th! 18 bands! block party!
Martini Kings play The Hut in Tucson sat. Aug.29th! 18 bands! block party!
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-28 02:25 am   Permalink

where: the hut- tucson arizona
when: saturday august 29th
Fresh off the heels of tiki oasis, the martini kings with special guests the del reys take a road trip from l.a. to beautiful downtown tucson.this is all part of tucson annual giant street/ block party happening this weekend in downtown tucson.
p.s. take a road trip, it's only a short 7 hour drive from los angeles. may i suggest the coolest retro hotel around to stay at... my favorite- the hotel congress, just walking distance from the best block part ever!
the train from union station in los angeles drops you off 1 block from the hotel. also a cool way to visit!
* new martini kings cd "cocktail for two" available now at
www.martinikings.net
* first ever limited edition martini kings tiki mug by squid available now at www.martinikings.net

[ This Message was edited by: martini kings 2009-08-24 09:50 ]

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
EdsGoneTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-08-22 1:21 pm   Permalink

bump!
maybe I should put the ad for the event in this post too, here it is.
Be there!

[ This Message was edited by: EdsGoneTiki 2009-08-22 18:14 ]

View Profile of EdsGoneTiki Send a personal message to EdsGoneTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Marty Lush
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-08-22 4:48 pm   Permalink

How cool is that? I wish I could make it.

View Profile of Marty Lush Send a personal message to Marty Lush  Email Marty Lush     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-31 2:48 pm   Permalink

pix?

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-01 08:17 am   Permalink

had a blast with the martini kings and the del reys at the unveiling. the hut in tucson is a great place to grab a drink and witness this awesome tiki.
best,
tony

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. Ho
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-26 2:40 pm   Permalink

So couldnt find a ton about The Hut in tucson. What's the scoop on this joint? Good cocktails ? Kon tiki is fun but drinks are terrible! I'm in town for a few days. Thanks for tips locals!

Mr. Ho
http://orchestrotica.com/ ••• New album Nov. 2013

View Profile of Mr. Ho Send a personal message to Mr. Ho  Email Mr. Ho Goto the website of Mr. Ho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation