FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events October 10th and 11th Sacramento Capital Home Tiki Bar/Living Space Event (go to page 3)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
October 10th and 11th Sacramento Capital Home Tiki Bar/Living Space Event (go to page 3)
moondog426
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-09 4:08 pm   Permalink

Sorry I can't make it, I'm DJing a 50th anniversary midday party. Lots of Buddy Holly and Chuck Berry. Hope to see some of you at Brenda's. Duane our first crawl was in 2006. I am happy Sacramento is on the tiki map once again. You guys rock, have a great and safe crawl.

View Profile of moondog426 Send a personal message to moondog426  Email moondog426     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMookie
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-09 5:59 pm   Permalink

Hey Duane,

I hear you on the busy day! I've been dusting and preping the Keno Kai for visitors. We've rinsed out the tiki mugs for drinks and will have some fine food ready for snacking. Can't wait!

Thanks for setting up the crawl, this should be fun. I'll take some photos tomorrow and post them soon after.

See you all tomorrow

Mookie

View Profile of TikiMookie Send a personal message to TikiMookie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-10-09 8:57 pm   Permalink

It's going to be a great two days, come one come all, Wendy and Dan

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WSWahine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-10-09 9:38 pm   Permalink

Can't wait. See everyone tomorrow!

View Profile of WSWahine Send a personal message to WSWahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-10 08:51 am   Permalink

Looking forward to the first stop, so I can have a Painkiller.

Still working on the sale, but here is a preview...

Three Miguel Corbarrubias prints, two original and one later copy all old!

There will be Witco, velvet paintings, wood carvings, Coco Joes, and I have not even got to the mugs yet!

bigbadtikidaddy is going to bring some stuff as well, maybe others??

Later,

PTD

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Runner
Official Man-About-Town  

Posted: 2009-10-10 10:04 am   Permalink

See you Sunday

View Profile of Rum Runner Send a personal message to Rum Runner  Email Rum Runner     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WSWahine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-10-10 8:07 pm   Permalink

Had a great time today meeting all the tiki Sac Ohana and being invited into lovely homes. Looking forward to the same tomorrow. Life here is good.

View Profile of WSWahine Send a personal message to WSWahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tacky Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-10 8:29 pm   Permalink

Good to see you!!! Had a lot of fun today.....great Ohana!!!!! See you in the morning at Alohacurrent's pad!!!

Tacky and Kahili

View Profile of Tacky Tiki Send a personal message to Tacky Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-10 8:38 pm   Permalink

Dazed and confused and tired and happy and I will post some pictures soon.

What I am really tryin to accomplish tomorrow is to have the first ever Tiki Girls Gone Wild Flash The Camera Sacramento Edition happen on Sunday. So far Chief Bartender and Tikihammer are on board, but I need you to PM them both to further convince them this is a worthy of posting?

Maybe not, but I thought it was worth a try...

Regualar pics tomorrow!

Thanks to Tikimookie and Matt the Cat and VampiressRN for hosting today and see everyone else in 14 hours! hah!

PTD

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chief Bartender
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-11 07:19 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-10-10 20:38, Psycho Tiki D wrote:
What I am really tryin to accomplish tomorrow is to have the first ever Tiki Girls Gone Wild Flash The Camera Sacramento Edition happen on Sunday. So far Chief Bartender and Tikihammer are on board, but I need you to PM them both to further convince them this is a worthy of posting?

Maybe not, but I thought it was worth a try...

And when did I agree to this TGGWFTCSE? (Please recall I'm not a girl and I'm not sure anyone wants me to flash anything for the camera.)

View Profile of Chief Bartender Send a personal message to Chief Bartender  Email Chief Bartender     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stevesoto
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-10-11 09:19 am   Permalink

Mahalos to Duane and Ami for their hospitality yesterday on the crawl.

It was great to see everyone again and to finally get to meet you and Ami.

Your collection is amazing, glad I got to see it.

It's another beautiful day today, perfect for crawling...

View Profile of stevesoto Send a personal message to stevesoto      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-10-11 09:26 am   Permalink

Ditto from us. We had a wonderful time with everyone. Entertaining conversation, terrific tiki collections and decor, wonderful food and a tiki sale to tip it all over the top. Thank you everyone.

We'll have a lot of food when you arrive in Elk Grove today for our tour. So please come hungry.

Dan and Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-10-11 09:37 am   Permalink

Looking forward to crawling today...see ya'll soon.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-11 10:12 am   Permalink

[/quote]
And when did I agree to this TGGWFTCSE? (Please recall I'm not a girl and I'm not sure anyone wants me to flash anything for the camera.)
[/quote]

Oops, just goes to show you what booze and no sleep can do to your thinking, sorry Chief Bartender, although have you received any PM's yet? Surely someone couldn't resist?

See everyone soon,

PTD

metikiman1705
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-10-11 11:11 am   Permalink

HELP! Amelia and I want to join you guys today,(Sunday), but don't have a clue as to where the houses are at.

Can Someone PM me with the addresses?

Thanks

Randy. AKA: metikiman1705.

Winston Churchill

Tikiman1705

[ This Message was edited by: metikiman1705 2009-10-11 11:11 ]

View Profile of metikiman1705 Send a personal message to metikiman1705  Email metikiman1705 Goto the website of metikiman1705     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation