FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events South Florida Carving JAM, Ft Lauderdale
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
South Florida Carving JAM, Ft Lauderdale
PalmCityTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-15 06:36 am   Permalink

I am trying to add it to my hectic schedule.... Hopefully I can see the works and workers in progress.... This great that the community is pulling closer together

View Profile of PalmCityTiki Send a personal message to PalmCityTiki  Email PalmCityTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-15 07:41 am   Permalink

Hey Benz, you forgot the kitchen sink!! I will be bringing stuff.

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-16 7:32 pm   Permalink

The PuPu platter express has told me that the offerings for the luau so far will be Kaulua Pork, Sezchuan vegetables, three bean salad, lomi lomi salmon, Poke and Hawaiian meatballs. Sounds yummy to me!

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PalmCityTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-19 2:47 pm   Permalink

I gotta get to this.. rearrange everything else.....

View Profile of PalmCityTiki Send a personal message to PalmCityTiki  Email PalmCityTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMango
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-20 01:15 am   Permalink

I'll have my 6 year old in tow, I hope this will be acceptable?

View Profile of TikiMango Send a personal message to TikiMango  Email TikiMango     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-20 04:52 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-07-20 01:15, TikiMango wrote:
I'll have my 6 year old in tow, I hope this will be acceptable?

Certainly! Gotta get them carving early!

(psstt.... Ray..... our house is not really kid safe. Its not like we eat kids or anything, we just have sharp things down low which makes some parents nervous. Since your kid is learning to carve I don't think you have the usual fear of sharp things around your kid.)

[ This Message was edited by: chip and andy 2009-07-20 08:17 ]

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MrsBenZart
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-20 07:12 am   Permalink

I have my handle bottle of Appleton Gold, will also be bringing UV Blue Vodka. Making mini muffins for the morning group along with a Coco Casa cake for dessert.

Chip & Andy - let me know if you would like me to bring anything else.

View Profile of MrsBenZart Send a personal message to MrsBenZart      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-20 10:07 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-07-20 07:12, MrsBenZart wrote:
Chip & Andy - let me know if you would like me to bring anything else.

You can bring Ben!

Houses can be "baby proof" - Nobody's house in KID PROOF (unless you live in a padded cell). I've met some kids that make the cell look desirable!

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-26 3:44 pm   Permalink

Getting very excited! Less than a week now!

I've got all the bits for sharpening tools so if anyone needs to give their chisels a tune-up I'm ready for you.

And, for the Meet & Greet Pot-Luck Luau, we still need something sweet for dessert..... anyone wanna make a pie?

MrsBenZart
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-27 03:32 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-07-20 07:12, MrsBenZart wrote:
Making mini muffins for the morning group along with a Coco Casa cake for dessert.

On 2009-07-26 15:44, Chip and Andy wrote:

And, for the Meet & Greet Pot-Luck Luau, we still need something sweet for dessert..... anyone wanna make a pie?

I can make a pie instead of cake - let me know

[ This Message was edited by: MrsBenZart 2009-07-27 03:35 ]

View Profile of MrsBenZart Send a personal message to MrsBenZart      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-27 6:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-07-27 03:32, MrsBenZart wrote:
I can make a pie instead of cake - let me know

No, please bring the Coco Casa cake! I am looking forward to a slice of that yummy!

AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-30 10:32 am   Permalink

Still wrestling with what to bring to carve???

Bohemiann
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-30 11:50 am   Permalink

I will be carving some Tortuga Rum Cake straight from the Bahamas and washing it down with 140 proof Rum from the same!

After 4 p.m. that is Safety First!

I am going to just slam out a Palm in the a.m.

p.s. - Anyone up for a warm up @ the Molokai tomorrow happy hour?

[ This Message was edited by: Bohemiann 2009-07-30 11:51 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Bohemiann 2009-07-30 12:00 ]

View Profile of Bohemiann Send a personal message to Bohemiann  Email Bohemiann Goto the website of Bohemiann     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-30 12:15 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-07-30 11:50, Bohemiann wrote:
After 4 p.m. that is

In tiki time - is that around Noon?

Molokai is a definate maybe-ish.

tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-31 08:26 am   Permalink

Aloha everyone.....good to be back in South Florida. Thanks for all the messages ohana!

I'll probably make it to the Mai-Kai tonight at about 9pm, no earlier, scored a mid-century piece in North Palm Beach for $65 and must pick it up tonight.

I am one of the unfortunate ones that work on Saturday so I won't be able to be there until about 7pm, maybe a tad bit earlier. If anyone needs anything last minute don't hesitate to give me a call and I'll pick it up, ice, rum, whatever.

C&A - I'll be bringing something special for your bar.

See everyone tomorrow - stay awake and alert!!

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation