FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Tiki Punch is back in 1st place!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Tiki Punch is back in 1st place!
Mano Tiki Tia
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-03-29 11:31 pm   Permalink

Tiki punch is in first, for now. Someone really has their macro workin' tonight. Tiki punch is ahead by almost 100,000 votes. Let's keep up the great work.

I still need a life

[ This Message was edited by: Mano Tiki Tia on 2002-03-29 23:36 ]

View Profile of Mano Tiki Tia Send a personal message to Mano Tiki Tia  Email Mano Tiki Tia     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BONBONVIC
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-04-01 11:56 pm   Permalink

TIKI PUNCH The leader at 336,000. WOW!!!!!!!!!

View Profile of BONBONVIC Send a personal message to BONBONVIC      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mig
Official Man-About-Town  

Posted: 2002-04-05 8:36 pm   Permalink

Man, EVERYBODY is hitting tiki punch on a friday night! (or maybe it's just the macro working overtime!)

Tiki punch is WAY ahead of the next one.

I'm sitting here hitting it as fast as I can. The next ones aren't even going up by one vote... but each time I hit Tiki Punch, the vote counter is going up by about 20! In the last 3 minutes, it's gotten about 400 votes! (I'm not kidding!) Must be a lot of bored tikiphiles out there racking up votes on a Friday night!!

haahaa!!!

View Profile of mig Send a personal message to mig  Email mig Goto the website of mig     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mig
Official Man-About-Town  

Posted: 2002-04-05 8:39 pm   Permalink

Once we have a comfortable lead, I think we should slow down the macro, and then contact Shasta and claim responsibility!!! hahahahaaaa

View Profile of mig Send a personal message to mig  Email mig Goto the website of mig     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SullTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-04-06 07:22 am   Permalink

I started running my Macro again the other day when I noticed Sangria was making another run for it. I think we have a pretty good lead now (as long as Sangria does not act up again).

View Profile of SullTiki Send a personal message to SullTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2002-04-07 12:30 pm   Permalink

Wow! I actually found Tiki Punch in the supermarket yesterday. It was only available in the massive 3 litre bottle, but the label had a drawing of a tiki mug (complete with paper umbrella) and an ad on the label that promoted it as the "world's greatest flavor" and a link to the website to vote for it. I wonder if we have Shasta thinking that they have a major hit on thir hands. I haven't tried it yet, so I still don't know if it's ay good with rum. It won't be long now, though.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mano Tiki Tia
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-04-07 6:16 pm   Permalink

PiPhiRo

What store did you get it at? Post it here please. I'm in Torrance so if you got it locally I can too.

View Profile of Mano Tiki Tia Send a personal message to Mano Tiki Tia  Email Mano Tiki Tia     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho

Posted: 2002-04-07 11:08 pm   Permalink

You're in luck! I got it in Torrance, at the Ralph's on Hawthorn between 182nd and the South Bay Galleria.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Double Crown
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2002-04-12 3:34 pm   Permalink

I friend of mine found Tiki Punch in Washington State (Bellingham, specifically). Cost Cutter foods carries it. I will be picking up a 6 pack tonight on the way home. It's been a while since I've had Hawaiian Punch, so I'm actually looking forward to trying it.
http://www.doublecrownrecords.com

View Profile of Double Crown Send a personal message to Double Crown  Email Double Crown Goto the website of Double Crown     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MonkeyGod
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2002-04-12 5:34 pm   Permalink

For those of you who live in the vicinity of a $.99 (99 cents) store, I found Tiki Punch for, surprise, $.99! A massive 3 liter size. Yum!

View Profile of MonkeyGod Send a personal message to MonkeyGod  Email MonkeyGod     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tacky Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-04-15 6:52 pm   Permalink

Has anyone located Tiki Punch in the SF Bay Area? I found Shasta at Long's, but no Tiki Punch. Safeway doesn't have Shasta. Next on the list is Albertson's. I wanna try it with rum and maybe a bit of Rose's Lime Juice to kill the over-sweetness.

[ This Message was edited by: Tacky Tiki on 2002-04-15 18:54 ]

View Profile of Tacky Tiki Send a personal message to Tacky Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-04-15 11:36 pm   Permalink

I furnished my recent birthday party with Tiki Punch, but since none of my local grocers were able to order it("It's not in our computer system")I had to call Shasta directly to find availability. You can, too by dialing their offices in Hayward, California at (510)783-3200. They'll even send you free coupons if you ask nicely.

-Weird Uncle Tiki

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mig
Official Man-About-Town  

Posted: 2002-04-16 11:15 am   Permalink

Holy crap! That's right! They're in Hayward! My company's satellite office is in Hayward and I drive by Shasta once a week. Maybe I should stop by on behalf of TC and claim responsibility!

mrsmiley

Posted: 2002-04-16 6:56 pm   Permalink

I came upon six-packs of tiki-punch at Grocery Outlet stores in the San Franciscsco bay area and beyond. Check to see if you have one in your neighborhood and maybe they might still have some tiki-punch in stock
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mig
Official Man-About-Town  

Posted: 2002-04-26 4:07 pm   Permalink

Okay, Tiki Punch is ahead by 300K votes. Three hundred THOUSAND. !!! Although there are some dedicated Sangria fans out there. I wonder when enough is enough? When should we contact them to claim responsibility?!?

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation