FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events SWANTIKI II - July 25th, 4pm to 8pm
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
SWANTIKI II - July 25th, 4pm to 8pm
moondog426
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-08 07:29 am   Permalink

Swantiki will be on July 25th this year. It will be from 4pm to 8pm. Holden from Tiki Farm will be there with a new event mug. From San Francisco Dirty Donnie will also be there. Make plans now to attend.
2316 J Street, Sacramento
(916) 447-6284

WEAR TIKI THINK TIKI

View Profile of moondog426 Send a personal message to moondog426  Email moondog426     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-08 08:10 am   Permalink

This is good news! Anyone plan on having their home bars open??

PTD

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-08 11:01 am   Permalink

YEAH SWANTIKI!!! Corona Contessa & I will be there.

I will pass on any home bar activity at my place for that weekend, as I have to get ready for my September fling and planning on the October Home Bar (Host) & Crawl.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-08 4:25 pm   Permalink

As I mentioned earlier, I won't be able to attend as I have another commitment already. I may be able to open the bar earlier in the day though. Keep me posted.

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-14 4:47 pm   Permalink

Hey Brenda....if you are gonna be around prior to the 4pm kick-off of Swantiki....Sandy & I may want to swing by....we will bring bar offerings.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
moondog426
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-18 05:32 am   Permalink

I will be able to make Swantiki but won't be able to do home bar tour. For some reason everything is happening on the 25th, a very busy. We even have to go to a funeral. It was pushed back to the 25th so the grandson from Alaska could be at the service.......I will be ready for drinks for sure.

View Profile of moondog426 Send a personal message to moondog426  Email moondog426     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tacky Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-19 4:06 pm   Permalink

I'll be at Swantiki!! Keeping the day free just in case there are home bars open that day! (we are re-fishnetting the ceiling in ours as I type...what a mess!)

Tacky

View Profile of Tacky Tiki Send a personal message to Tacky Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-21 08:21 am   Permalink

Brenda's Tiki Hut will be open at 2:00 pm on Saturday for all those who want to wet their whistle before going to Swanbergs. Hope to see you all there.
B

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Corona Contessa
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-21 10:36 am   Permalink

Will be in Sacramento for the weekend. Marlene and I have a full schedule too but would love to see you Bren so will make every effort to see you before making our other rounds on Saturday.

View Profile of Corona Contessa Send a personal message to Corona Contessa  Email Corona Contessa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-21 12:38 pm   Permalink

I changed this post as Dirty Donny's indeed gonna make the gig!

[ This Message was edited by: MakeDaMug 2009-07-23 15:00 ]

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-22 5:06 pm   Permalink

Brenda's and Tiki Farm and Swan Tiki, looks like a terrific Saturday event, see you there, Wendy and Dan

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-22 7:54 pm   Permalink

Bren...Sandy & I will definitely come over to your pad before heading to the Swan. SEEYASISTAH!!!

MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-23 2:54 pm   Permalink

News Flash! Donny's gonna be able to make the event now! He'll have prints & mdse. there to sell, too.

This just in... Okay Nor Cal'ers, I'm bringing up some of the "weird stuff"... one of a kinds, far-off locale exclusives, some rarer old oddities and one very, very special one of a kind 1st article glaze prototype 3-pack set that will rock your socks off!

These will be sold with a minimum starting bid, blind auction format. At the start of the event, I will premier 1 mug (or set) and at every half hour, the winning bidder will be announced and the next mug/set will be displayed. The 1st item goes on display at 4pm and the last item will conclude at 8pm. 8 different auctions in total.

We'll also have an event commemorative edition of Derek's Moai Suave on sale for $20 each with a total run quantity of 50 each.

See you on Saturday!

[ This Message was edited by: makedamug 2009-07-23 16:31 ]

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-23 8:16 pm   Permalink

Wow, can't miss a single minute of this one, love you Holden, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stevesoto
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-23 9:27 pm   Permalink

Sounds GREAT! The auctions will keep things moving and should be FUN!

I'm really looking forward to seeing Holden and all the Sac Ohana again...

View Profile of stevesoto Send a personal message to stevesoto      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation