FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis 9 - Artist Alley Previews! Warning: This thread is neither cool nor current! So there!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis 9 - Artist Alley Previews! Warning: This thread is neither cool nor current! So there!
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-28 12:20 am   Permalink

Hobo soup with rattler & possum sonny, dat goood grub. Doggoneitz

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-28 12:26 am   Permalink

Doggoneitz

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-28 01:46 am   Permalink

At the T.O. Artists Alley
There's a land that's fair and bright
Where the tikis grow on bushes
And you sleep out every night
Where the boxcars are all empty
And the sun shines every day
On the birds,
and the bees,
and the cigarette trees
Where the bud light springs,
where the bluebird sings

All the crawlers have wooden legs
And the bulldogs all have rubber teeth
And the hens lay soft boiled eggs
The farmer's trees bear passionfruit
And the barns are full of hay
Oh, I'm bound to go
where there ain't no snow
Where the rain don't fall
and the wind don't blow

you never change your socks
And the little streams of alcohol
come a-trickling down the rocks
The brakemen have to tip their hats
and the railroad bulls are blind
There's a lake of stew
and of aged rum too
You can paddle all around 'em in a big canoe

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-28 08:33 am   Permalink

a lake of stew!

That thar BillBilly is sumthin else!
But he hollered up to pappy and me last night
with a speshul Uh-Nowns-mint....
BILLBILLY is gorna be a'playin thuh SCHPRIEKELITZER
at Pappy Haggler's Bargin Barn and Hoedown!

Aside's that, Thar's a gonna be a Tuggy War/Pork Pull at 3PM on Saturday!
C'mon down and join the FUN!

Speaking of FUN!

What says Clown better den a HOBO CLOWN?

How aboot MOKO the CLOWN here ta chase yer Blues Away?

'mon down and help him Flip his Wig!

Here's a shot(a'fore he lost his head) with BIGTOAD at last year's
Hoopeston CrackerBarrel Special Sports Meet!

Also,here's some freshly baked items that will be at the Bargin Barn fer you to take glancings at...

That's it fer NAWH!

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kinikilu
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-28 08:42 am   Permalink

i hearz ya, hiphipahula....i be keepin my eyes peeled for some road kill to add to that pot o' goodness...

View Profile of kinikilu Send a personal message to kinikilu  Email kinikilu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-28 08:49 am   Permalink

kinikilu
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-28 09:05 am   Permalink

hold on there Jr., that ain't roadkill, that vermins still alive...it ain't had time to fermint and ripen yet.

View Profile of kinikilu Send a personal message to kinikilu  Email kinikilu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-29 08:34 am   Permalink

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/576/why-do-outhouse-doors-have-half-moons-on-them

By way of corroboration, I note here in my manual of semiotics that the moon "is usually represented as the feminine power, the Mother Goddess, Queen of Heaven, with the sun as the masculine." Isn't that just great? All this time you thought you were in there just doing your business and now it turns out you were participating in a pagan ritual.

dem darn surfin pagans!!!

[ This Message was edited by: RevBambooBen 2009-07-29 08:37 ]

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-29 2:19 pm   Permalink

That thar BillBilly is sumthin else!
But he hollered up to pappy and me last night
with a speshul Uh-Nowns-mint....
BILLBILLY is gorna be a'playin thuh SCHPRIEKELITZER
at Pappy Haggler's Bargin Barn and Hoedown!

Aside's that, Thar's a gonna be a Tuggy War/Pork Pull at 3PM on Saturday!
C'mon down and join the FUN!

Speaking of FUN!

What says Clown better den a HOBO CLOWN?

How aboot MOKO the CLOWN here ta chase yer Blues Away?

'mon down and help him Flip his Wig!

[/quote]

OOooo Bynabbies! MOKO??? Naw! My dangs if dat dun looks like my cuzin Jeet! Jeet! Why looks just like em! I still gotz Jeet on a stick outatda west fork of the alley ya alls need to come see em... very colorful now is Jeet with all the heat in all. You come hav a looky see!

Now my youngest favorite is BILLBILLY he sings a tune and plays da SCHPRIEKELITZER as ya can almost hear BillBilly rat now ....hear it all? .... so sooothing to my soul. Come have listens k.

NOW, 2nd to kin is Little lost Tiki, he's special, he paints so many to show here but come have him do the AUTOGRAPF on yur painting it's the best dogonitz thing you will ever do! He do it too, it's included see.

Just all same as kin, Pappy Haggler himself whell be strollin' thru the alley with me so you come on, come now, y'all come see with me now! It whell be mor fun than ever pokin' dead toad's an pig's to jus to pass the day way ok.

Go gone y'all now!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-29 3:09 pm   Permalink

Hiphipahula! Gurl you got the tetch. Yor words just bring sech a nice feelin of home over my heart - I kin just hear BillBilly playing somfin soft and sweet rite now whilst thinkin about strollin down the alley with Paps on a summer day. An havin Junior LiLoTi give ya an auto-graph on yer pitchur is thee bestest! He always writes somethin real nice and friendly like. See ya down in the Alley, cuz!

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-29 6:08 pm   Permalink

Whoooooooeeeeeeeee! I cain't wait to see all the gol durn artsy fartsy dry goods that y'all'll be ponyin' up at Pappy Haggler's Bargin Barn and Hoedown! I've heard sum confounded rumors that a posse's already's dun formed' a line! A hobo soup line!

But this here BillBilly dun't want no hobo soup, no-sireeeeee! I gots me a hankerin' fer sum giblets! Deep fried and fluffy melt in yer mouth gizzards, and sum liver too! My taste bud's dun an' gone a waterin' fer dem tender vittles!

Don't go an' steal that thar varmints giblets, or things'll dun get messy, right quick like!

And faster than a gnat on a mountain oyster, y'all'll find yerself plum dum in the clink!

So hitch up yer wagons, and ride on down the dusty Tiki Oasis Artist Alley trail to Pappy Haggler's Bargin Barn and Hoedown!

I'll dun seree-nade ya on thuh SCHPRIEKELITZER! Which is a sound so dad gum perty, that y'all won't be able to stand it!

Y'all drag yerselves outta that thar saloon, and wander down that thar dusty trail to the Artist Alley faster than a pole cat in a perfoom factery, y'hear?

...before it's too late and the gol dum place place becomes a hainted ghost town!

Now 'gwan! Git!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-29 7:28 pm   Permalink

Well tarnation! There's cuzin BillBilly and the western side of the family! Great ta see ya'all! Come on down now and spend some time visitin your cuzins! I have a speshul request to hear BillBilly play Big Rock Candy Mountain on the SCHPRIEKELITZER! I will be happy to sing along! Whew doggies! What a time we will have! Giblits and gravy, comin rite up!

Kiki von Tiki stuff on etsy.com!

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-29 9:32 pm   Permalink

so glad this heyah thread has takin a life of it's ow-en!

Billy,kelly,an'a kiki shore naw haw taspeak up a dang-blasted cloud!

hainted.....

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-29 10:45 pm   Permalink

oh now, don't go all new england on us. I'm just getting in the Okie/Tennessee groove!

Kiki von Tiki stuff on etsy.com!

Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-30 10:19 am   Permalink

booth parts

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation