FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events YOW! Tiki Oasis 9 PAJAMA PARTY with TIKIYAKI ORCHESTRA, Smuggler's Cove, and The Tiki Underground!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
YOW! Tiki Oasis 9 PAJAMA PARTY with TIKIYAKI ORCHESTRA, Smuggler's Cove, and The Tiki Underground!
Tai Won On
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-22 08:22 am   Permalink

We found a green ladies sweater after the Pajama party. I turned it in to the hotel lost and found at the front desk.
If you lost it, check with them.

View Profile of Tai Won On Send a personal message to Tai Won On  Email Tai Won On     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KikiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-22 09:56 am   Permalink

Thanks for the great party! A few pics....

View Profile of KikiTiki Send a personal message to KikiTiki  Goto the website of KikiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kupcake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-22 10:44 am   Permalink

Thank you so much for a great party! Wishing we could do it every week.

11:50pm- the line waiting to get in.

View Profile of Tiki Kupcake Send a personal message to Tiki Kupcake  Goto the website of Tiki Kupcake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GoldenTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-08-22 1:46 pm   Permalink

Here's a fun video clip of the Tikiyaki Orchestra as they were just getting started. What a great time!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGoldenTiki

View Profile of GoldenTiki Send a personal message to GoldenTiki  Email GoldenTiki Goto the website of GoldenTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Marty Lush
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-08-22 4:45 pm   Permalink

And yet more photos of the party:

View Profile of Marty Lush Send a personal message to Marty Lush  Email Marty Lush     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Iokona Ki'i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-25 2:03 pm   Permalink

That was super fun!

View Profile of Iokona Ki'i Send a personal message to Iokona Ki'i  Email Iokona Ki'i Goto the website of Iokona Ki'i     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-25 4:03 pm   Permalink

I got a few pics of us with Rob, the demeted Easter Bunny......

And finally, Eric the Jesus and I.

Next year, I'm going everywhere with two cocktails!!!

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2009-08-26 10:37 am   Permalink

Aloha everyone- I just to thank everyone who came out to the PJ party for making it such a big hit. Thanks to Mark, KuKu and the rest of the TU Crew for being generous hosts, and the Tikiyaki boys who sounded amazing- I say sounded, because until I saw the YouTube clips, I wasn't even sure they were there- I couldn't see a thing except the bottom of a rum bottle and a lot of people's heads! Thanks also to everyone for taking the time to look so great- the PJs were amazing. Loved those Tiki Bob slippers, the giant bunny, and of course Tikitastic who showed impeccable taste in sleepwear.

Until next year- bigger and more powerful!

Mahalo!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KuKu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-27 9:22 pm   Permalink

Martin, you are a class act and not only was it an honor to have you debut your latest creations and new rum for Smugglers Cove in our NorCal room but a privilege. You and Rebecca put on a great party and "FUN" would be the best word to describe the vibe. C'mon PJ's and Tikiyaki Orchestra, WOW!!! Thanks so much for all the hard work and great drinks you provided for our guests.

View Profile of KuKu Send a personal message to KuKu  Email KuKu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation