FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki How do you do it?
How do you do it?
Biotron2000
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-06-11 09:12 am   Permalink

Hanford,
Browsing through posts yesterday, I suddenly realized there were no ads on this site. While it is nice, I got to wondering how you do it. It's not free to host a website (unless you know the right people, I guess ), and the design, graphics and board are all top-notch.
I enjoy reading all the posts here and would continue to do so even if there were advertising. I guess I just want to say how much I appreciate this site and the sacrifices which somebody must be making to present it.

P.S. As a resident of California's Central Valley, I have to ask: Is Hanford Lemoore your real name?

Thanks,

View Profile of Biotron2000 Send a personal message to Biotron2000  Email Biotron2000     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kahukini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-06-11 10:59 am   Permalink

The board software is freeware. Great web site hosting can be had for as little as $20/month. The real cost is Hanford's time in installing and customizing the board software!

View Profile of kahukini Send a personal message to kahukini  Goto the website of kahukini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-06-11 12:22 pm   Permalink

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: PolynesianPop 2013-02-04 20:12 ]

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation