FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Tiki Retro Elevator Mock-up Project
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Tiki Retro Elevator Mock-up Project
TikiShopPua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-30 1:06 pm   Permalink

Ben; She considered calling it "TikiOtis", but thought it might go over the class's heads (no pun intended). She was right; it did.

Cammo; It DID have red Shag carpeting (the actual..great minds think alike), but she decided to keep it bamboo because it would easier to clean up party fouls, aka spilt rum (who does that?).

Mahalos everyone for your cool comments and again Kinny for your kind kokua. She texted me from class today and said she got 150 points of a possible 150, so I guess her prof liked it too. I'm pretty sure this won't be the end of her tiki theme designs, so she'll be in good company.

Pua

View Profile of TikiShopPua Send a personal message to TikiShopPua  Email TikiShopPua Goto the website of TikiShopPua     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-30 2:07 pm   Permalink

WAY TO GO CARIS!!

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Badd Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-30 2:59 pm   Permalink

Swanky indeed. Finally, Dick Dale will be known as elevator music

View Profile of Badd Tiki Send a personal message to Badd Tiki  Goto the website of Badd Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-30 5:56 pm   Permalink

Great job!

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wayfarer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-31 8:04 pm   Permalink

That's a great little elevator, now it just needs a tiki bar to take you to, though I guess bar building probably won't be a class project any time soon.

View Profile of Wayfarer Send a personal message to Wayfarer  Goto the website of Wayfarer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation