FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Tiki Art Swap - Poly Pop Menu Inspired Art - Swap draw pg 13
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
Tiki Art Swap - Poly Pop Menu Inspired Art - Swap draw pg 13
TIKIVILLE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-29 12:52 pm   Permalink

Ya, I'm in !
cant wait to see whats coming up !

View Profile of TIKIVILLE Send a personal message to TIKIVILLE  Email TIKIVILLE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-29 3:03 pm   Permalink

Add the Zero-man...
Menus a-poppin!

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-29 3:29 pm   Permalink

Looks fun! I'm in - but I can't start till after Oasis. Can't even THINK about other projects till after Oasis! So Oct. is more better for me.

Kiki von Tiki stuff on etsy.com!

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-29 3:51 pm   Permalink

Im in!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Meheadhunter
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-07-29 4:23 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-07-29 10:24, MadDogMike wrote:
And they're off! Going into the first turn it's MadDogMike by a nose.

I'm not sure who this guy is, Genghis Khan? A Polynesian genie? He shows up on the Skipper Kent and Zombie Village menus.

Wendy Cevola also made a mug of him, but in a different style.

Way to get after it MadDog!!!
Great subject matter too!!

View Profile of Meheadhunter Send a personal message to Meheadhunter      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-29 6:56 pm   Permalink

Oh meesa in I'mah theenkin. Meesa can't wait to do the Jar Jar beenks mug from duh Pizza Hut Menu!

Oh wait! None of you think Pizza Hut qualifies as a tiki establishment?
What's that? You want to KILL Jar Jar Binx and you think Lucas committed 3 acts of sacrilege in the prequel/trilogy?

Golly! I'll have to find some more material!
Good thing I've got this menu from Jimmy Buffet's restaraunt....

I'm in!

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-30 08:49 am   Permalink

oops I posted on the wrong thread. I'm gonna try to bust out somethin for this one.

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cap'n Pharaoh
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-07-30 12:51 pm   Permalink

Count me In , As I am in Hawaii as we speak I will pay particular attention to the menus I encounter... Let the games begin!

View Profile of Cap'n Pharaoh Send a personal message to Cap'n Pharaoh      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-30 9:18 pm   Permalink

"I want you to shake the freak tree and invite anyone that drops to the ground. Dwarfs and giants, magicians, Zulu tribesmen, contortionists, fire eaters... and priests. We're going to need to confess" Freddy Mercury in "Bohemian Rhapsody

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-31 1:09 pm   Permalink

Already starting on my pieces for the 'Sleepy Tiki Lounge'!

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PalmCityTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-02 05:40 am   Permalink

HaaaaaaaaaAAAaaaaaaaaaa (mischievous laugh).... I love this stuff. I consider it a challenge to test my creativity.

View Profile of PalmCityTiki Send a personal message to PalmCityTiki  Email PalmCityTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-08-06 9:12 pm   Permalink

"I want you to shake the freak tree and invite anyone that drops to the ground. Dwarfs and giants, magicians, Zulu tribesmen, contortionists, fire eaters... and priests. We're going to need to confess" Freddy Mercury in "Bohemian Rhapsody

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-06 9:14 pm   Permalink

i may join this one if'n y'all will have me.

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-06 9:18 pm   Permalink

The best thing about MadDogMike knocking his piece out so early is that he will now have lots of time to keep brainstorming. I say by the time the swap takes place he will have like 6 pieces done !

Looking good Mike!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mp
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-07 01:01 am   Permalink

Nice work Mike. I want that mug. Count me in.
I'll start work as soon as were back from Tiki Oasis.
Can the artwork be from or a fictional bar menu?

View Profile of mp Send a personal message to mp  Email mp     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation