FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Tiki Art Swap - Poly Pop Menu Inspired Art - Swap draw pg 13
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
Tiki Art Swap - Poly Pop Menu Inspired Art - Swap draw pg 13
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-01-28 6:17 pm   Permalink

When is the next swap? I can't wait to see what's created next. All this talent in one thread. Thank you Hanford for keeping this site going year after year. I know I'd be lost without it. Thank you Hewey for setting this up. Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
whiskeyblood
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-01-29 4:29 pm   Permalink

I am blown away by all of the talent TC conjures! What an amazing group of people. Each Art Swap is full of such great ideas and work. Thanks to all who have been involved I look forward to the next Art Swap- I just might have to get in on the action myself.

View Profile of whiskeyblood Send a personal message to whiskeyblood      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-02 7:13 pm   Permalink

Posting pics for the January mug swap reminded my I haven't posted pix here for the menu art swap yet...

My TIki Bob painting from ZeroTIki... my favorite part was the cool custom Tiki Bob matchbook!

The painting on display...

Mucho Mahalos, ZeroTiki!

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nuKKe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-03 04:13 am   Permalink

over at the Collecting Tiki forum Tikiville suggested a shrunken head swap...

View Profile of nuKKe Send a personal message to nuKKe  Email nuKKe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-03 08:17 am   Permalink

ooOOoo thats a good idea, Ive been sitting on some shrunken head ideas for a while.

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-08 1:31 pm   Permalink

You shouldn't sit on those... they can break, after all.

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-08 2:21 pm   Permalink

i get a shrunken head whenever i go swimming in cold water!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-08 2:34 pm   Permalink

...... and its just going to go down hill from here!

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Badd Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-08 2:51 pm   Permalink

Oh, it could keep going downhill...

But I think I'll just also say that I'm interested in another swap instead. (oh, and maybe a little head)

(erm, I just added that 'cause it ryhmed)

View Profile of Badd Tiki Send a personal message to Badd Tiki  Goto the website of Badd Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-08 4:59 pm   Permalink

Kenny! I'm SHOCKED! Actually you should experience the effect in the Puget Sound waters - it's more of a disappearing act!

Badd Tiki - I see I have competition in the name AND smartass/potty-mouth department!

Oh, and another swap WOULD be fun but I'm not big on the shrunken head theme. May have to sit that one out.

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nuKKe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-09 02:18 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-02-08 16:59, beadtiki wrote:

Oh, and another swap WOULD be fun but I'm not big on the shrunken head theme. May have to sit that one out.

Beadtiki, a theme is just a theme, you can take it anywhere.
It reminds me how my mom was called to see my brother's art teacher when he was on the third grade, because he wasn't following her rules. The class was asked to draw oranges. My brother did a full page drawing of the World Trade Center buildings in NY and on one of the top corner he added 2 tiny oranges looking at the buildings and smiling. -> hope this inspires you to join even if we go for shrunken heads

View Profile of nuKKe Send a personal message to nuKKe  Email nuKKe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-09 09:55 am   Permalink

nuKKe - nice point of view. I hope your brother didn't get in TOO much trouble - I hate teachers who have NO imagination. I guess I just don't like the shrunken head part of Tiki - never was into the creepy side of life! Perhaps I could push past that prejudice and try something if it does come up.

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-09 09:59 am   Permalink

On another note - I got my piece from Tiki Lee! It's SO cool but I'm embarassed to take a picture of it hanging on my BARE WHITE WALLS! ACK! My Tiki bar is a work in progress for who knows how long! Thanks again Lee - I may put it on the front of my bar (when we get THAT finished too!)

TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-09 09:59 am   Permalink

So is the shrunken head idea official - all?

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-02-09 10:12 am   Permalink

I'm up for a little head

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation