FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events August 13 Tiki Oasis Open Air Bus Shuttle: Free Drink Offer!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
August 13 Tiki Oasis Open Air Bus Shuttle: Free Drink Offer!
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-06 08:55 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-08-06 08:05, little lost tiki wrote:
Thanks for the Love and Aloha there buddy!
i say we give MR. "let's not even respond to the NUMEROUS requests with even a word" the brushoff..
I'll go get my free Mai-Tai elsewhere

Here's a possible plan that would spare us having to exert the effort for a bloody Mutiny coup ...
and possible weekend long incarceration..

hear me out,kids...
Maybe we can caravan up to the Freaky Boutiki
a couple of vehicles...
Parking at the Hanalei is $12
sooooo,that just means if 4-6 people were in a car
we could scrape up $20 between us all
for re-paying the Hanalei parking fee for whoever drives
gas and any parking meter stuff near the Freaky Boutiki..
we plan to meet back at a certain time
and shuffle on back...
aaaaaaaaaand there's a roller coaster down the block
aaaaaaaaaand maybe a TILT-A-WHIRL!?????

All i know is i gotta make that SHOW!
and you should too!
so much awesome work!

thanks

TILT-A-WHIRL?!

YESYESYES!

Last time we headed to hankys for the chop and we drove by that amusement park and I wanted to go so bad!

So if this whole shuttle thing becomes a fail, then I am up for being the driver again. Tell squid my car dun rattle anymore so he'll be safe

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-06 08:59 am   Permalink

We're gonna need UNdrunk Drivers there,homeslice...

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-06 09:00 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-08-06 08:59, little lost tiki wrote:
We're gonna need UNdrunk Drivers there,homeslice...

I'll be UNdrunk, nerd.

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-06 12:27 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-08-06 07:50, RevBambooBen wrote:
Soooo.... will there be a special stop for the Freaky Boutiki Art show??

or do we have to hi-jack the driver?

Arrrrrrrrrr!!!

I believe some gentle persuasion might be in order.

Remember the last driver that didn't want to stop at Freaky Boutiki?

Thor took care of him real good!

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-08 3:50 pm   Permalink

P-P-PLEEEEAAASE Stop at the Freaky Boutiki!

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-11 1:36 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-08-11 09:38, hodadhank wrote:
After an unprecedented visit by not one but TWO Menkins I have been assured an actual Wheretour (which sadly has precious little to do with werewolves) will finally be stopping at my little old shop.

We've been talking about a stop here for years. I even had lapulapus and snackies ready for the gaggle of promised "wheretourists" we all expected one year. We excitedly borrowed a booze dispenser from Onatiki & Moki for that one, but the bus must have zoomed directly to Partysupplyland instead... so I've taken everything a single Menkin says with a grain of salt since, much like a thimble sized margarita.

I'd begun to think these magical busses were actually fanciful tales to keep children on their toes like the legend of the Chupacabra or the Sasquach, but a promise from TWO MENKINS??? Unheard of. I'm gonna have to take that as gospel and trust Lucy hold that football for me one more time.

(Of course this tour doesn't involve a bus at all.)

However you get to FREAKY BOUTIKI GALLERY the artwork is well worth the effort. Some of your favorite artists are on hand (well their work at least) and we're very proud to be hosting the American gallery debut of PAIPO! Carpool hitchhike or taxi to the Wheretour special meeting place and the Menkin's will lead you from there. You might even pass HodadHank's hidden Mint Marq or Guava Beach's Mellow Moai on your adventure...

While in Historic Mission Beach, since you don't have to race back to a waiting bus, you might want to enjoy a ride on the historic Giant Dipper roller coaster ar take a giant dip in the historic Pacific Ocean.

Mahalo Menkins and wheretours for finally putting us on the map... uh there is a map isn't there? Just in case here's one from map quest... We're only about ten minutes away from the Hanalei.(unless you're hitchhiking).
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=San+Diego&1s=CA&1a=2270+Hotel+Circle+North&1z=92108&2c=San+Diego&2s=CA&2a=3742+Mission+Blvd&2z=92109

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation