FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events JenTiki's birthday at Forbidden Island tonight!
JenTiki's birthday at Forbidden Island tonight!
Molokai Mike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-05 1:42 pm   Permalink

Join us tonight for JenTiki's 25th birthday celebration. Heck, these Tiki chicks are getting younger and younger every year..or is it just my rum goggles?

We'll be celebrating in true Tiki style and serving her famous creation "Mrs Howell's Spicy Side" - the winner in last year's FI cocktail competition!

Be there to experience it...

Cheers!

View Profile of Molokai Mike Send a personal message to Molokai Mike  Email Molokai Mike Goto the website of Molokai Mike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-08-05 2:14 pm   Permalink

Happy Birthday!

I heard you guys are getting a great gal to manage FI.

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-05 2:26 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-08-05 13:42, Molokai Mike wrote:
Join us tonight for JenTiki's 25th birthday celebration. Heck, these Tiki chicks are getting younger and younger every year..or is it just my rum goggles?

We'll be celebrating in true Tiki style and serving her famous creation "Mrs Howell's Spicy Side" - the winner in last year's FI cocktail competition!

Cheers!

Wow! Mike not only shaved 20-something years off my age, he also promoted me to "winner" of the cocktail competition instead of just "runner-up"! Awesome!!!
Thanks, Mike!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-05 3:25 pm   Permalink

Happy Birthday Jen!

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tai Won On
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-05 4:37 pm   Permalink

I doubt I will be able to make it up there to wish you a happy, happy. So have one anyway. MMMMkay?
No really, Happy Birthday Jen.
I'm sad I'm gonna miss the part where they put that HUGE Sombrero on you and the whole F.I. kitchen staff, wait staff, and bus boys sing that damn song to you. Wait..What? they don't do that at F.I. anymore?

View Profile of Tai Won On Send a personal message to Tai Won On  Email Tai Won On     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Molokai Mike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-05 4:40 pm   Permalink

[/quote]

Wow! Mike not only shaved 20-something years off my age, he also promoted me to "winner" of the cocktail competition instead of just "runner-up"! Awesome!!!
Thanks, Mike!
[/quote]

I regard all entries, that made it onto the specials menu, winners! Considering how many applicants there were and how hard it was to choose.

[ This Message was edited by: Molokai Mike 2009-08-05 16:40 ]

View Profile of Molokai Mike Send a personal message to Molokai Mike  Email Molokai Mike Goto the website of Molokai Mike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-05 6:31 pm   Permalink

Happy B-Day Jen!

Sadly, I'm home with the sniffles tonight, but have fun!!! Hope it's a great year! See ya at Oasis!!

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-05 6:51 pm   Permalink

Happy birthday Jen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-05 6:53 pm   Permalink

)))))

Quote:

On 2009-08-05 14:14, rugbymatt wrote:
Happy Birthday!

I heard you guys are getting a great gal to manage FI.

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-05 7:04 pm   Permalink

Happy Birthday !

I too am ill so I will miss your celebration , but I hope its a good one!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation