FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Bali Hai, table for 12 ? Thurs the 13th @ 6pm w/ NW guest Sophista-tiki
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Bali Hai, table for 12 ? Thurs the 13th @ 6pm w/ NW guest Sophista-tiki
Tiki Joe's Pop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-07 8:33 pm   Permalink

We have a reservation set aside for any of you who would like to dine as a mixed group and join Dawn, aka Sophista-tiki, at 6pm in celebration of her participation in her first Tiki Oasis. The first 11 to respond to this thread, and can definitely make it to Bali Hai for a 6pm dinner seating, will share the table. Should be a fun evening, to say the least~
Cheers!

-Andres, dining coordinator

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Joe's Pop 2009-08-10 17:30 ]

View Profile of Tiki Joe's Pop Send a personal message to Tiki Joe's Pop  Goto the website of Tiki Joe's Pop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-07 8:41 pm   Permalink

if i didn't already have a seat at another table, i'd jump on this. i'm looking forward to meeting dawn.

bangin' my slit gong drum until the cops come!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-08 12:58 am   Permalink

I already have a table reserved at 7. But I am really looking forward to meeting Dawn and all the Northwest Ohana! See you guys Thursday!

Kiki von Tiki stuff on etsy.com!

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KiltedTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-08-09 7:33 pm   Permalink

my brother and I would love to join you on the 13 at 6:00, if you still have room.
thanks,
Mark

http://kiltedtiki.com

View Profile of KiltedTiki Send a personal message to KiltedTiki  Email KiltedTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 07:55 am   Permalink

If you missed out on getting a reservation for Thursday nights Bali Hai festivities thers still room at my table for a few more.

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DJLee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 12:34 pm   Permalink

May I join your party?

L

View Profile of DJLee Send a personal message to DJLee  Goto the website of DJLee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 1:01 pm   Permalink

still got room for 6

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 1:08 pm   Permalink

put me down for a seat
even tho i'll be landing in San diego on Friday!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 1:11 pm   Permalink

I've got yur seat right here!

Krisdrama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 2:01 pm   Permalink

Got room for a possible two more?

View Profile of Krisdrama Send a personal message to Krisdrama  Email Krisdrama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 2:04 pm   Permalink

yep that puts us at 4 open seats

MamboKing
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 2:06 pm   Permalink

Room for two more, por favor?

View Profile of MamboKing Send a personal message to MamboKing  Email MamboKing Goto the website of MamboKing     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 2:09 pm   Permalink

OK weve got 2 left.

Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 2:23 pm   Permalink

the math is correct there are 2 left not everyone publicly responded

Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 2:43 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-08-10 13:11, Sophista-tiki wrote:
I've got yur seat right here!

D, LLT and his ego are so big they're in the past, present and future; that's how he can be there on Thurs.

View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation