FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Oasis Room Crawl Limoncello Lounge Room 1503
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Oasis Room Crawl Limoncello Lounge Room 1503
Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-16 6:15 pm   Permalink

Thank you Amy. You are a wonderful Hostess! Absolute class.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

(thanks for loading me up with shirts!)

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tuna Tiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-08-16 6:25 pm   Permalink

Amy, you're the best. Once again, the best party ever. The drinks, the food what else is there to say. Kelly, bartender extraordinaire, thank you. Amy thank you so much. looking forward to next time.

View Profile of Tuna Tiki Send a personal message to Tuna Tiki  Email Tuna Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiSan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-16 9:04 pm   Permalink

Amy,

Thank you for your hospitality and the souvenir Tiki Farm shot glass. That was very generous of you!

Anton’s 151 Limoncello was very tasty and the food was gourmet quality.

The Martini Kings were excellent, as always.

San

View Profile of TikiSan Send a personal message to TikiSan      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Leanalynn

Posted: 2009-08-16 10:17 pm   Permalink

Thank you for the hospitality! Your room was amazing, the music, the food, the drinks, and the souvenir made it by far the BEST room in the crawl. Was my first taste of Limoncello and definitely won't be my last, loved it.

View Profile of Leanalynn Send a personal message to Leanalynn  Email Leanalynn     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DJLee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-17 12:19 am   Permalink

Went to the party on Friday - it was wonderful, had a marvelous time...great drinks, food, music and people. THANK YOU!

www.dionysusrecords.com

Join me for "Over Under Sideways Down" on LuxuriaMusic.com Wednesdays, 3-5 PM Pacific

View Profile of DJLee Send a personal message to DJLee  Goto the website of DJLee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-17 01:32 am   Permalink

I have still never had limoncello, but Kelly did make a kickass drink. One of my favorites of the entire weekend!

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-17 3:46 pm   Permalink

Thanks so much for opening your doors to all of us, and for the great shot glasses that you gave us all. All night I was singing "I will drink as much Limoncello as I can, Cause it makes me happy again and again"

View Profile of Jetson Send a personal message to Jetson  Email Jetson Goto the website of Jetson     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jason Wickedly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-17 4:18 pm   Permalink

I learned that limoncello is delicious. And you can drink as much as you want, 'cause your breath will smell like you brushed with Pledge. Who says you don't learn anything at Tiki Oasis!

Thanks for having us!

View Profile of Jason Wickedly Send a personal message to Jason Wickedly  Email Jason Wickedly Goto the website of Jason Wickedly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-17 5:26 pm   Permalink

Amy- it was pleasure to meet you and chat with you, it's unfortunate you had to deal
with all the drama that night.Martini Kings sounded great too.I left both my shot
glasses in your room that you gave me , so that just shows you how rum dumb I was.
I hope you find that incredible necklace that you made and lost.

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2009-08-17 6:03 pm   Permalink

Mahalo! Mahalo! Mahalo to Amy and the Limoncello Lounge Room 1503 Ohana

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-17 6:15 pm   Permalink

Buckets of mahalo for the lemony, band-filled goodness!
~Zero

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-17 9:00 pm   Permalink

Many thanks for a great party - food, drinks, music and really nice people. Wished I could have chatted with you more but you had your hands full.

Here are some pics of the great Limoncello Lounge mini mugs.

Thanks again,

DC

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-17 9:09 pm   Permalink

Mucho Mahalo Amy!

It was such a pleasure to finally meet you!
Your lovely lounge and stellar hospitality made for the perfect end to a fabulous Tiki Oasis Saturday!

Huge thanks also to drinkmaster extraordinaire Kelly Hiphipahula and the always swanky Martini Kings!

Extra props to Amy too for proving yourself the coolest cucumber in the fruit salad! ;D

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPops
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-17 9:18 pm   Permalink

Amy,
We had a great time Friday night, The Limoncello & shot mugs were great. The Martini Kings were fun, & food, WOW! We didn't make it back on Saturday, I guess we missed a lot.

Thanks Again, Mike & Karen

View Profile of TikiPops Send a personal message to TikiPops  Email TikiPops     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kicking Tiki

Posted: 2009-08-18 12:34 am   Permalink

Great party - Limoncello Lounge rocked
Martini Kings were awesome as always
but where the heck did Beavis and Butthead
(wrists wrapped in blue masking tape) come from?
They were but a blip. Everyone else loved the lounge.

View Profile of Kicking Tiki Send a personal message to Kicking Tiki  Email Kicking Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation