Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Orlando area store
Orlando area store
TikiBud
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-04-13 7:02 pm   Permalink

Just got back from vacation in Orlando, and went to the Hilo Hattie store in festival bay. Bought a few tiki mugs for 3.99, 4.99( some were a little more) as well as a few Aloha shirts.

Just a fyi if your in the Orlando area.

View Profile of TikiBud Send a personal message to TikiBud      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mambo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-04-14 05:23 am   Permalink

there is also a hilo hatties in west miami at the dolphin mall.

yea mon.

View Profile of Mambo Send a personal message to Mambo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SullTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-14 7:17 pm   Permalink

I haven't had a chance to make it down there yet. What mug manufactures do they carry? The "ceramic" section of their site does not have anything listed.

View Profile of SullTiki Send a personal message to SullTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Angry Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-04-15 08:19 am   Permalink

Made it to Festival Bay's Hilo Hatties 2 weeks ago.

They have Tiki Farm Mugs. A Sven-Tiki mug hitched a ride home with me.

View Profile of Angry Tiki Send a personal message to Angry Tiki  Goto the website of Angry Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rain
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-15 11:09 pm   Permalink

Muggler, Riceball and I checked out Hilo Hattie's tonight. I picked up two large Tiki Farm mugs and Muggler picked up a couple from someone called "Trader Pang."
Riceball isn't interested in tiki, so he got nothing. I wanted to get a couple more, but shouldn't have spent the money I did. The shirts were a bit too pricey for me. Pretty sweet for a mall store, though.

View Profile of Rain Send a personal message to Rain  Email Rain Goto the website of Rain     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mattio
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-04-15 11:20 pm   Permalink

I have a blue Trader Pang's. I bought it on ebay about a year ago.

View Profile of Mattio Send a personal message to Mattio  Goto the website of Mattio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiBud
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-04-16 3:39 pm   Permalink

I got a green Trader Pangs mug as well as a sand/tan colored one. My dad picked up a palm tree hawaiian shirt on sale for 19.99, down from 49.99.
Also, for all the times we went in there we must have about 20 shell necklasses(sp?).

View Profile of TikiBud Send a personal message to TikiBud      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation