FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Purple Orchid, Wednesday and Thursday room crawl
Purple Orchid, Wednesday and Thursday room crawl
Wersmo Derinc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-12 10:39 pm   Permalink

The welcome wagon will be in full swing on Thursday in room 1530! Imbibe a fine Ginger Bimbo and bask in the magnificence of the San Diego sun before going to the Bali Hai.

Special offer! If you read this message on Wednesday night, we will preview the Ginger Bimbo to anyone who shows up at our door before 11:30 pm. Hurry up, because Rebecca has to go to bed by midnight and work tomorrow morning. Otto, we know you're here. Come over for a quickie!

View Profile of Wersmo Derinc Send a personal message to Wersmo Derinc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MrGreenTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-08-12 11:08 pm   Permalink

I'm sorely tempted to hop in my ride and motor down to the hotel. Its 11:06pm, I have 24 minutes, and I'm only about 22 minutes away. Tomorrow fer sure. Thanks for hosting !

MrGreenTiki

View Profile of MrGreenTiki Send a personal message to MrGreenTiki  Goto the website of MrGreenTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tavarua Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-08-12 11:34 pm   Permalink

Dang I hate it when I check in after 11:30, I'm sure they were delicious!

View Profile of Tavarua Tiki Send a personal message to Tavarua Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-13 11:13 am   Permalink

I recommend a trip to Dave & Rebecca's room. The Ginger Bimbo is lovely. Thanks a bunch!

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
spycygrl
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-08-13 6:36 pm   Permalink

Hey, Dave!
Kevin and I aren't making it down until tomorrow (Friday) and our friends are currently trying to rustle us up tickets.

Glad I've already tasted a Ginger Bimbo.

I hope we get into the music and get to hang with you and Rebecca at some point!
XoX--Cinnamon

View Profile of spycygrl Send a personal message to spycygrl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation