FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Tiki oasis 9 lost necklace
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Tiki oasis 9 lost necklace
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-17 4:01 pm   Permalink

Hi all, I carved a necklace out of bone that has 3 guys in a canoe with spears. Here is a picture. It fell off during Friday's event. It is one I am very proud of and hope to get it back. if anyone finds it , please let me know, I appreciate it....thanks

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
EdsGoneTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-08-18 09:26 am   Permalink

I found it!! And still in perfect condition!

Have PM'd Queen Kamehameha and it will be heading back home soon!

View Profile of EdsGoneTiki Send a personal message to EdsGoneTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-18 09:40 am   Permalink

Ed, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!

I pm'd you
Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-18 10:57 am   Permalink

wow great!! Glad it is being returned!! It gives me faith...

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mieko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-18 11:04 am   Permalink

Yay!! I'm so glad it was found and it's on it's way home!! Maybe now we can make resins of it!

View Profile of mieko Send a personal message to mieko  Email mieko Goto the website of mieko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-18 11:21 am   Permalink

Ed is a stand-up down-to-earth-all-around nice guy!
Buy him a drink next time you see him!
hi Ed! Happy Birthday!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Joe's Pop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-18 12:13 pm   Permalink

ED YOU ARE THE KING! I was there when Ed picked it up and he actually said "If someone ends up looking for it, I'd totally give it back." Right on, Ed, & HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN, buddy! Awesome crawling with you once again - is the pizza here yet?....

-Andy

View Profile of Tiki Joe's Pop Send a personal message to Tiki Joe's Pop  Goto the website of Tiki Joe's Pop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
EdsGoneTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-08-18 9:32 pm   Permalink

Amy, You are so very welcome!

Thanks for the kind words guys!
And Andy, I think you even stepped on it first without somehow breaking it in half or at least snapping off the spears! Awesome job!

Actually, finding it was a total team effort because if we all hadn't gone to that room party, on that floor, at that time, in that direction on the walkway then who knows where it would be today! Thanks Andy, Debbie, Kinny, Ravenne, and Doug!!

Meiko-love your idea about the resins, I know I'd buy one!

...Wow! It feels good to be on the good side of Karma!! Peace and Love,--Ed

View Profile of EdsGoneTiki Send a personal message to EdsGoneTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-18 9:40 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-08-18 11:04, mieko wrote:
Yay!! I'm so glad it was found and it's on it's way home!! Maybe now we can make resins of it!

Ed's already making resins of it

HA! Happy birthday Ed. Cake and good Karma all around!

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-19 10:25 am   Permalink

funny.......

Happy birthday ed! and thank you again, I owe you a drink!!!!

Amy

EdsGoneTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-08-23 7:27 pm   Permalink

* the Little Lost Tikidudes in a Canoe UPDATE*

Before heading back home they wanted to stick around awhile and see Tucson, so I showed 'em around town.

I put them up at the Tiki motel for few days. I told them that they resembled the guy on the sign and that the flame looked like their spears. They weren't that amused, in fact they just sat there kinda stone-faced.

We checked out the desert, they were amazed at all the giant green Tikis

No trip to Tucson is complete without a visit to the Kon Tiki! They loved the Scorpion bowl, in fact, they paddled around in it for hours, with a few refills of course! By the end of the night they were totally saturated! (They made me promise not to post the pics!)

we stopped by to see the veiled big Moai at 'The Hut' bar (unveiling is next Saturday the 29th—Big Party!-the Martini Kings and Del Reys will be here!)

"anuenue!" they all said in unison, "just like back home". I looked up to see the beautiful "rainbow".

enjoying an awesome Arizona sunset

"Saying goodbye to my little friends". Seeing them off at the airport, they had a lot of fun but were anxious to get home to their Queen!

I'll miss the little dudes. -Ed

[ This Message was edited by: EdsGoneTiki 2009-08-23 19:29 ]

Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-23 7:52 pm   Permalink

Wow, Ed, That was the greatest! Thank you so much, I am glad that you found my little canoe guys, I hope I can keep them from getting bored!

Amy

[ This Message was edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2009-08-24 14:51 ]

Tom Slick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-23 9:04 pm   Permalink

lmao! Those guys have been given the grand AZ tour! Just like Johnny Cash, "They've been everywhere, man".... I'm Glad to see something lost, being returned honorably, and I'm glad there are still people like Ed around! I wish him the best of Karma!

View Profile of Tom Slick Send a personal message to Tom Slick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
murphdog
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-08-23 9:07 pm   Permalink

Best laugh I've had all day! Hilarious!

View Profile of murphdog Send a personal message to murphdog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Joe's Pop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-23 10:03 pm   Permalink

That was one hilarious travelogue, Ed. WELL DONE, my friend!

-Andy
http://tikijoesocean.com

View Profile of Tiki Joe's Pop Send a personal message to Tiki Joe's Pop  Goto the website of Tiki Joe's Pop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation