FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events SYDNEY AUSTRALIA Fifties Fair Tiki-poly pop
SYDNEY AUSTRALIA Fifties Fair Tiki-poly pop
Cap'n Pharaoh
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-08-20 06:59 am   Permalink

For those Tiki Fans in Australia , most of you are probably already aware of the Fifties Fair at Rose Seidler House, If not check out the Link below .
This Sunday aug 23.

Anyway This Years Theme Is Poly-pop It's not going to be as over the top as Oasis But I'll Have a few of my carvings displayed around the grounds and There will be a performance by The Tahitian Dance Company .
Myself and Tiki Diva Will also have a market stall selling carvings mugs , clothing , bags and other items all in the name of TIKI. There is also plenty of other entertainment. with swing dancing, rockabilly bands etc... A great day out
So Check it out if you can and come up and say Hello to us, I'd like to meet other tiki central patrons.

http://www.hht.net.au/whats_on/event/festivals/fifties_fair

View Profile of Cap'n Pharaoh Send a personal message to Cap'n Pharaoh      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-20 08:57 am   Permalink

awwwwwww, wish I could go! but I'm a bit too far away!
darnit, looks like a great time!
Pea

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cap'n Pharaoh
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-08-21 06:36 am   Permalink

Yeah thats a bummer, well I'll be sure and post a few pics up afterwards ...so you can attend virtually through the magic of modern technology!

View Profile of Cap'n Pharaoh Send a personal message to Cap'n Pharaoh      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
koopkooper
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-24 01:14 am   Permalink

It was good to meet the Capn and buy one of his mugs!This is his stall.

KK

[ This Message was edited by: koopkooper 2009-08-24 01:16 ]

View Profile of koopkooper Send a personal message to koopkooper  Email koopkooper Goto the website of koopkooper     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation