FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Forbidden Island 4th Annual Parking Lot Sale - MAHALO!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
Forbidden Island 4th Annual Parking Lot Sale - MAHALO!!
SuperEight
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-18 12:18 am   Permalink

Is there going to be a 5th Parking Lot Sale? There is no mention of it on the Forbidden Island event calendar for September.

View Profile of SuperEight Send a personal message to SuperEight  Email SuperEight     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SuperEight
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-20 5:23 pm   Permalink

Just got a happy reply from Forbidden Island that there will indeed be a Parking Lot Sale this year Sunday, September 26. Vendors....start carving now!!!

View Profile of SuperEight Send a personal message to SuperEight  Email SuperEight     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Runner
Official Man-About-Town  

Posted: 2010-07-20 8:17 pm   Permalink

and as a bonus just one day before.....
Saturday September 25 South Bay Home Tiki Tour
make a weekend of it

View Profile of Rum Runner Send a personal message to Rum Runner  Email Rum Runner     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-21 08:49 am   Permalink

Lake Tiki has plans to be at this one!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-07-21 09:07 am   Permalink

GROG' unemployment run out by this time, so there good chance GROG want to come up and vend as well.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-21 2:18 pm   Permalink

Yay, look forward to seeing you up here GROG!!

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Savage Tiki

Posted: 2010-07-21 2:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-07-20 20:17, Rum Runner wrote:
and as a bonus just one day before.....
Saturday September 25 South Bay Home Tiki Tour
make a weekend of it

I have this weekend shindig starting with the south bay home tiki bar tour on my calendar but I don't know if there are going to be tickets sold to this event or what. Does anyone else know? Is it just a show up and hang event or is there going to be some kind of head count?

[ This Message was edited by: Savage Tiki 2010-07-21 15:02 ]

View Profile of Savage Tiki Send a personal message to Savage Tiki  Email Savage Tiki Goto the website of Savage Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tobor64

Posted: 2010-07-21 4:52 pm   Permalink

Hey, I get laid off on the 24th...now I've got something to look forward to that weekend!

View Profile of Tobor64 Send a personal message to Tobor64      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SuperEight
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-21 10:27 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-07-21 08:49, Lake Surfer wrote:

Please do your very best to make it. Two years ago I bought a piece from you that I love and I was sorry you were not there for the last one.

Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-21 11:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-07-21 22:27, SuperEight wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-07-21 08:49, Lake Surfer wrote:

Please do your very best to make it. Two years ago I bought a piece from you that I love and I was sorry you were not there for the last one.

Thank you for your support, and I look forward to seeing you again this year! I've got some really special pieces lined up for this year's sale!

The wahine and I are looking forward to a whole weekend of NorCal tiki with the home bar tour the previous day and all the other treasure the Bay Area has to offer!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kupcake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-22 10:09 pm   Permalink

AceyTiki are talking about coming down for this. Tropicali*honey may be coming up from San Diego to meet us, too.

View Profile of Tiki Kupcake Send a personal message to Tiki Kupcake  Goto the website of Tiki Kupcake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Weitz
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-10 1:07 pm   Permalink

I love FI, but I'm going to be in Moorea starting Sept 15. Can a lovely bay area (preferably someone who lives in SF or Berkeley) person pick me up something and I'll pay them back? I'm dying for one of those fugu mugs if they decide to sell them again.

View Profile of Weitz Send a personal message to Weitz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation