[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki My cool house
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
My cool house
Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-01 11:13 am   Permalink

Atomictikigirl=My aunt!

View Profile of Jetson Send a personal message to Jetson  Email Jetson Goto the website of Jetson     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
builtiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-09-01 9:11 pm   Permalink

they are such hip cats....gotta love'em

View Profile of builtiki Send a personal message to builtiki  Email builtiki Goto the website of builtiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
brokeassbuilder
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-09-05 12:46 am   Permalink

man thats hot!!!!! well done!

View Profile of brokeassbuilder Send a personal message to brokeassbuilder  Email brokeassbuilder     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Liana
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-09-06 5:52 pm   Permalink

I want to see more! MORE!!

I really love this house! It's classy, not over the top, not tacky, just looks like a really nice place to spend your time - I would feel proud to live in that house

View Profile of Liana Send a personal message to Liana  Goto the website of Liana     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Or Got Rum?
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-06 6:02 pm   Permalink

That house is GREAT! How about some exterior views? Who needs 3500 Sq Ft of new crap, when this is what Atomic living is all about?

View Profile of Or Got Rum? Send a personal message to Or Got Rum?      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-06 6:53 pm   Permalink

I will take some new pictures next time I'm there.

View Profile of Jetson Send a personal message to Jetson  Email Jetson Goto the website of Jetson     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-06 11:20 pm   Permalink

Good news. My aunt is having a bbq this weekend, so I will take pictures of the backyard too.

Urban Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-07 10:50 am   Permalink

Great house! And, jetsom,I like your web name.

View Profile of Urban Tiki Send a personal message to Urban Tiki  Email Urban Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGabe661
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-10-07 2:21 pm   Permalink

Looks great! Good Job

View Profile of TikiGabe661 Send a personal message to TikiGabe661      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-10 6:06 pm   Permalink

I am here now. I may not be able to get new pics because my aunt says she thinks the house isn't tidy enough, nor is the outside. But shhh, I'm still gonna try
Quote:

On 2009-10-07 10:50, Urban Tiki wrote:
Great house! And, jetsom,I like your web name.

Thank you! Jetsetter Julian = Jetson

[ This Message was edited by: Jetson 2010-01-30 17:53 ]

Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-16 6:17 pm   Permalink

Ok, so the pics I took are not that great, because they were taken with an iPhone. But if you want to see some new, all-be-it low res, pictures of the backyard and the tv room, here's the link to my photobucket with the pictures in it.

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y191/adonislove/me/

Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-11 6:25 pm   Permalink

So, I am going to my aunts this weekend to do some christmas decorating. wait til you guys see her trees. she has a gold one, and silver one, and i think she just got a vintage blue/green one. I am so excited cause she does the coolest things with trees and wreaths. I am very excited cause it's always a lot of fun. as soon as we're done, I'm going to take pictures of it and post it on here.

Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-21 2:07 pm   Permalink

Ok, so for christmas his year, we didn't go all out but it was still really cool. We put up the silver tree this year, and bought a vintage tree turner and a color wheel. We just decorated it simply with vintage ornaments.

Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-21 2:09 pm   Permalink

Also, it's been raining like crzy so i took the opportunity to take a few pics in the back yard to see if anything cool came out of it. You tell me.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2055311&id=1229831507&l=fb6ac48a34

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation