FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events TIKIYAKI 2nd Semi-Annual Lodge Night and Swap Meet ! - OCT 10th @ Mayflower Club - FREE SHOT GLASS !
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
TIKIYAKI 2nd Semi-Annual Lodge Night and Swap Meet ! - OCT 10th @ Mayflower Club - FREE SHOT GLASS !
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-11 8:05 pm   Permalink

Mahalos TikiKitty .Welcome aboard.I think this will fill up quick .

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-14 3:22 pm   Permalink

bump

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-15 11:15 am   Permalink

Aloha Tikiyaki Orchestra people & TC 'Ohana:

I've been asked to post examples of TikiG paintings here on TC - and during the past few days been asked to post examples of what I'll have in store the night of October 10th at my sales table.

Not being one to disappoint here's a teaser photo of a portion of works that will be offered up to YOU, the tiki/poly-pop audience, that night:

Some old, some new. Some in the planning stage today, others near completion to be unveiled at the Mayflower Club.

I'm looking at bringing approximately 40 pieces - in a variety of sizes. Prices range from $25 to $100. And yeah, I'm always happy to trade.

I will also bring vintage poly-pop things for my table too..a genuine plethora of objects to keep all browsers entertained.

ALSO NEWS FLASH!!- I will have TIKIMANGO hand-carved bone pennants available for purchase too! Exclusive at my table direct from Ray who now lives in Florida. I promise you will want to see these in person, hold one, try one on for size. One-of-a-kind mini masterpieces each and every one. I feel these will sell quickly so don't hesitate if you find one you adore.

Thanks Tikiyaki Orchestra Thanks TikiMango Thanks TC 'Ohana

See you at the swap at the Mayflower Club Saturday, October 10th.

[ This Message was edited by: TikiG 2009-09-15 14:24 ]

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-15 12:00 pm   Permalink

Ditto on Ray's carved pendants - they are amazingly gorgeous. Don't miss a chance to get one!

Suzanne

[ This Message was edited by: suzanne 2009-09-15 12:01 ]

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-15 6:08 pm   Permalink

I checked out one of the woodie cruisers today and WOW!These are perfect for cruising up to North Hollywood to see the Tikiyaki Orchestra.I may have to talk to Murph about using these for the Tiki home tour.I am stoked and can't wait for this show , half the fun is going to be the party on the way up.Who's in? We need 24 people to make this happen.

Check out these rides.

http://www.occruiser.com/chartered_OC_Cruisers.html

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-15 9:54 pm   Permalink

if you can pick me up in Anaheim,
hell I'll even meet you at the Euclid exit, just a bit past Disneyland.
I'd be in for a ride.

but I don't want to have to drive down to the beach, to ride it to North Hollywood,
understandable, I hope?

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-16 11:38 am   Permalink

Yeah Jeff everyone wants to be picked up by their house .That's why we are going to
have one central park your car and pick up spot .Lets see how it goes.You are on
the way up there if you were to picked up right off the frwy. it may work.
Let's see how things go.I am not opposed to that at all.

Jason Wickedly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-16 4:00 pm   Permalink

I think Don the Beachcomber's parking lot would be a good place to leave from..I'd be in for two people.

View Profile of Jason Wickedly Send a personal message to Jason Wickedly  Email Jason Wickedly Goto the website of Jason Wickedly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-09-16 5:29 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-09-16 16:00, Jason Wickedly wrote:
I think Don the Beachcomber's parking lot would be a good place to leave from..I'd be in for two people.

Be careful about that. They're starting to crack down on people parking there then going to taco Surf across the street, so they're starting to keep an eye out.

The shopping center just south of it, with the Starbucks may be a good spot.

That being said, it would be great to see a busload of OC Ohana coming up to the Mayflower. It really is a great place !

[ This Message was edited by: tikiyaki 2009-09-16 17:30 ]

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krisdrama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-16 6:43 pm   Permalink

Now I kind of wish I didn't live so close to this event. The bus is going to be great! See you guys there!

View Profile of Krisdrama Send a personal message to Krisdrama  Email Krisdrama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-16 9:02 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-09-16 11:38, 1961surf wrote:
Yeah Jeff everyone wants to be picked up by their house .That's why we are going to
have one central park your car and pick up spot .Lets see how it goes.You are on
the way up there if you were to picked up right off the frwy. it may work.
Let's see how things go.I am not opposed to that at all.

Bill,
I was joking, not serious.
I don't want anybody to have to come and pick me up.
I will drive myself up there.

thanks though.
Jeff(btd)

SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-09-17 06:55 am   Permalink

After attending the first Tikiyaki event at the Lodge AND seeing/hearing about all the great vendors WooHooWahine and I are very bummed that we cannot attend! It is definitely a show NOT to be missed if you happen to be in or around Southern California that weekend! We will be there is spirit and of course, while the show is going on we will be listening to BOTH Tikiyaki Orchestra CD's on our honeymoon cruise around the Hawaiian Islands!!! Plus....We'll get our Tikiyaki Orchestra groove on the week before!

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-09-17 10:25 am   Permalink

Not a bad reason to miss this....cruise around the Hawaiian Islands !
Shootz....No Moai Mafia protection.....I hope we don't have any "incidents"

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-22 10:47 am   Permalink

couple weeks away.
can't wait.

I remember reading that they were at Tiki Oasis in a room party.
but for some reason its all kinda foggy on if I saw them or not.
Rum induced memory loss, I think.

Jeff(btd)

HollywaiianGirl

Posted: 2009-09-22 6:24 pm   Permalink

So heya... Brooke from OC Cruiser - the bus that we we will hopefully be providing for this fun night!

For all of you north county people, it WOULD be OK with us (IF it's ok with "1961") if we wanted to pick a spot to pop off the freeway to get those who'd like to go and not have to drive down south. I'm thinking somewhere near the Ball Rd. exit where we can just be quick on/off.
What do you think??
I also think Fashion Island or as you said, the shopping center across from Crystal Cove would be great. Let me know! )
Mahalo!!

View Profile of HollywaiianGirl Send a personal message to HollywaiianGirl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation