FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events TIKIYAKI 2nd Semi-Annual Lodge Night and Swap Meet ! - OCT 10th @ Mayflower Club - FREE SHOT GLASS !
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
TIKIYAKI 2nd Semi-Annual Lodge Night and Swap Meet ! - OCT 10th @ Mayflower Club - FREE SHOT GLASS !
MauiRose
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-22 10:25 pm   Permalink

I'm pretty late to the party on this, but "biannual" was actually correct.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/biannual

....Carry on.

Tiki Chick: A Tiki Noob's Travels

View Profile of MauiRose Send a personal message to MauiRose      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-09-23 12:07 am   Permalink

WOW....I WAS right after all

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-23 3:07 pm   Permalink

We will not be picking up in Anaheim unless it's on the way to the actual pick
up area which will be in Costa Mesa on Newport Blvd .So far I have a head count
of about 9-10 people , so lets get the word out there or we will lose this fun
opportunity to roll to North Hollywood lodge .

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGeeki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-23 5:56 pm   Permalink

I can't wait! I had a blast at the first one, got my card ready to get in at 6 and grab a good seat. I'm going to see if I can get some friends together... you just can't find any other event like this.

Honoring my gods one sip at a time.

View Profile of TikiGeeki Send a personal message to TikiGeeki  Goto the website of TikiGeeki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-23 8:55 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-09-23 15:07, 1961surf wrote:
We will not be picking up in Anaheim unless it's on the way to the actual pick
up area which will be in Costa Mesa on Newport Blvd .So far I have a head count
of about 9-10 people , so lets get the word out there or we will lose this fun
opportunity to roll to North Hollywood lodge .

Bill,
as I posted before, don't worry about me,
I will be driving myself up there.
was joking about the special pick up off the freeway.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-24 2:31 pm   Permalink

No worries Jeff , I was referring to Brooke from OC Crusiers prior comment.

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIWAGON
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-09-28 10:53 pm   Permalink

We will be there on the Saturday night, we have got a hotel just around the corner, so we are really looking forward to it!
See you there!

View Profile of TIKIWAGON Send a personal message to TIKIWAGON  Email TIKIWAGON Goto the website of TIKIWAGON     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nelsonstikihut
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-09-30 10:47 pm   Permalink

PHEW! We finally got a couple finished! Hopefully the momentum will last! We'll be bringing these and MANY others to the show! Can't wait! While it's on my mind we have a couple papasan chairs with new cushions and ottoman with cushion we are selling. I still haven't got them out to take a pic, but if anyone is interested, we'd be more than happy to bring them with us to the event. (Just let us know ahead of time so we can leave em at home if they don't need to come along!)

Sorry, the pics don't really do these guys justice.

View Profile of nelsonstikihut Send a personal message to nelsonstikihut  Email nelsonstikihut Goto the website of nelsonstikihut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-01 12:34 pm   Permalink

Well folks....we only have a small head count for the shuttle to go the Lodge so I guess
we will have to cancel this fun venture unfortunately .I will contact Brooke today to
give her the bad news.I thank those that PM me to participate .

annalulu
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-10-03 2:47 pm   Permalink

anyone going to the Tonga Hut AND this show? Seems doable!

View Profile of annalulu Send a personal message to annalulu  Email annalulu Goto the website of annalulu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-10-05 5:11 pm   Permalink

I will be Bartending at the Tonga Hut from 4-8pm So Please come see me right here in the same neighborhood for Tiki Cocktail's before you make your way over to the Mayflower Club! It will be Happy Hour and I will have a couple drink specials as well so come mix & mingle before the show here at TONGA HUT!!!

**Come see the Tonga Hut's New Velvet painting's by Jason Sallin!!

**Remember to fill out your Tonga Hut "Elite" entry form when you get to the Tonga Hut & have your name immortalized at the Tonga Hut forever!
Here is all you need to do:

Tonga Hut will be featuring a Cocktail every Saturday & Sunday(unless noted) from 4-8pm at the Tonga Hut. Come in and fill out your "Tonga Hut Elite" Grog Log entry form. We will keep it at the Tonga Hut behind the bar in a note book and will be keeping count. You may try the "featured" drink that week of course BUT, you may come into the Tonga Hut anytime Sunday-Thursday 4pm-last call and Friday & Saturday 4pm-8pm and try any drink in the Grog Log have it credited to your "Elite" list (some exceptions see entry form for details). There are almost 90 drinks so let's see who gets done first. A Tiki placard will be hung in the bar and on it will be the names of those who have bought and tried every drink in the Grog Log! Be immortalized in Tonga Hut History forever!

[ This Message was edited by: Hiphipahula 2009-10-05 17:28 ]

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nelsonstikihut
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-10-05 5:43 pm   Permalink

Are you guys as excited as we are?!!! We're on an AWESOME building roll over here at the hut! Can't wait to see everyone there!

View Profile of nelsonstikihut Send a personal message to nelsonstikihut  Email nelsonstikihut Goto the website of nelsonstikihut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-10-05 6:09 pm   Permalink

OK, that Flying Saucer Light is COOL !

And, be sure to visit HipHipaHula at the Tonga Hut before the show.

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nelsonstikihut
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-10-05 7:21 pm   Permalink

it will be awaiting your purchase sdaturday night! HAHA! Thanks!

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-07 09:30 am   Permalink

bump for sat.

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation