[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Trader Vic's Rums
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Trader Vic's Rums
uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-01 05:33 am   Permalink

Picked this up at the local rum dump. I don't usually buy a bottle of rum just on bottle appeal alone but I liked this one. I know Trader Vic's rums are not the best and I am not a big fan of spiced rum but my wife enjoys it. The label has a great vintage look and feel to it. The label actually has the texture of cloth. We haven't tried it yet though. Even if the rum is bad they did do a good job with the packaging in my opinion.

View Profile of uncle trav Send a personal message to uncle trav      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pittsburgh pauly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-09 4:34 pm   Permalink

Trader Vic's Spiced Rum just made it to the antiquated Pennsylvania State-owned Liquor stores, but none of the other flavors or the pre-mixed cocktails. I gotta say I was happy, but totally bought it for the name/packaging not because I thought it would be excellent.

View Profile of Pittsburgh pauly Send a personal message to Pittsburgh pauly  Goto the website of Pittsburgh pauly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
josheboy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-04-09 7:34 pm   Permalink

I havent tried TV rums yet, but their Amaretto is flippin smooooth! I love it.

View Profile of josheboy Send a personal message to josheboy  Goto the website of josheboy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation