FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki What TV shows are you Poly-Popsters watching
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 )
What TV shows are you Poly-Popsters watching
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-05-18 01:04 am   Permalink

So what did you guys think about the "Madmen" ending?

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
socksoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 27 days ago; 4:17 pm   Permalink

greetings retronauts.

the missus and i have been watching
fireball xl5 by gerry and sylvia anderson (husband and wife who created space 1999 and thunderbirds). besides being the only anderson show that ran on us tv, this was also the only show which the duo voiced. a true masterclass in puppetry from the 60s and a must watch for technophiles

View Profile of socksoff Send a personal message to socksoff      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikicoma
Grand Member (5 years)  

Posted: 24 days ago; 10:58 pm   Permalink

Socks, I used to love watching Fireball when I was a kid. Loved the old cartoons and any type of puppetry still do. In junior high school I started watching Buster Crabbes' Flash Gorden serials on TV, great stuff. Huh, I wonder if Flash Gorden is on netflix?

View Profile of tikicoma Send a personal message to tikicoma      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
socksoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 23 days ago; 10:28 am   Permalink

hi tikicoma. i was completely unaware of this show until i saw it on classic tv a few weeks ago. a lucky coincidence i might add.

not sure if flash gordon is on netflix. i personally bought
the new adventures of flash gordon although i've always wanted to watch the black & white serials from the 40s.

View Profile of socksoff Send a personal message to socksoff      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2015 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation