FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Hiphipahula Bartends @Tonga Hut Saturday! 9/5/09 4-8pm
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Hiphipahula Bartends @Tonga Hut Saturday! 9/5/09 4-8pm
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-09-03 02:39 am   Permalink

I will be Bartending Saturday Sept 5th 4pm-8pm at the Tonga Hut North Hollywood Come see me! Original drink recipes & specials just for my TC Ohana!

Come out and support your local Tonga Hut Tiki Lounge & HiPhiPaHula Kelly! Show me some Hipness!

Mixing up Mai’s Tai's, Hipilicious, Jungle Jetsetter's, Hibiscus Hula's, Mug Cracker's you name it, we make it. Plus, taste The Tonga Hut's awesome Tiki Drinks from their revised drink menu,cocktails featuring our own Trader Tom & Sparkle Mark's homemade syrups. You won't find this anywhere, FRESH ingredients and the proof is in the cocktail, incredible!

What is HiP? Tell me if you think you know! Saturday Sept.5th 4-8pm Join Me!

Tonga Hut
12808 Victory Blvd
North Hollywood, CA, 91606
(818) 769-0708
since 1958

[ This Message was edited by: Hiphipahula 2009-09-06 10:21 ]

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-09-03 03:21 am   Permalink

That Mugcracker is one tasty drink !

Hut, Hut, Tonga Hut !

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-03 08:07 am   Permalink

Cograts on the gig, Kelly! You've worked hard for it. Wish I could come up and partake but will be in San Diego. Knock 'em off their barstools!

Kiki von Tiki stuff on etsy.com!

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-03 08:37 am   Permalink

Wow! Kelly!!

TAKE CHARGE OF THE HELM

All the best for you Hip. I'll be there in spirit..trust that..if I don't see you in person Saturday afternoon.

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-03 08:42 am   Permalink

What no list of stuff for us to bring? I will be there at 4 if you will be there at 4 which is the best time to go there.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-03 09:34 am   Permalink

RAD!

I'll be there to support ya Kelly - stoked you'll finally be bartendin at Tonga Hut tho, cuz you'll be a lot more local for me

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hula Mama
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-09-03 3:08 pm   Permalink

Dave and I plan on going! Can't wait to see you Kelly!!!

[ This Message was edited by: Hula Mama 2009-09-03 15:09 ]

View Profile of Hula Mama Send a personal message to Hula Mama  Email Hula Mama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-09-03 3:41 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the support Ohana can't wait to see ya all there!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-03 7:16 pm   Permalink

Yay Kelly!
Yay Tonga Hut!

Manuel and I be there to support both!

...it's great when you can support and drink rum at the same time!

Yay!

http://ericoctober.com

[ This Message was edited by: tobunga 2009-09-03 19:18 ]

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-09-03 7:47 pm   Permalink

Sounds like you're ready to Host Another Room Crawl

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-09-05 10:47 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-09-03 02:39, Hiphipahula wrote:
I will be Bartending Saturday Sept 5th 4pm-8pm at the Tonga Hut North Hollywood Come see me! Original drink recipes & specials just for my TC Ohana!

Come out and support your local Tonga Hut Tiki Lounge & HiPhiPaHula Kelly! Show me some Hipness!

Mixing up Mai’s Tai's, Hipilicious, Jungle Jetsetter's, Hibiscus Hula's, Mug Cracker's you name it, we make it. Plus, taste The Tonga Hut's awesome Tiki Drinks from their revised drink menu,cocktails featuring our own Trader Tom & Sparkle Mark's homemade syrups. You won't find this anywhere, FRESH ingredients and the proof is in the cocktail, incredible!

What is HiP? Tell me if you think you know! Saturday Sept.5th 4-8pm Join Me!

Tonga Hut
12808 Victory Blvd
North Hollywood, CA, 91606
(818) 769-0708
since 1958

TODAY 4:00pm-8:00pm Meet ma at the Tonga Hut! I will be your Happy Hour Bartender Don't forget! Happy Hour!!

$3.00 Well drinks & $2.00 Dom Beer(most)

PLUS HiPHipALicIouS NEW Tiki Cocktails and some great Classics!!! 4:00 BE THERE!!!! MAHALO!

hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-05 3:43 pm   Permalink

On my way....

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-05 6:14 pm   Permalink

Kelly, this is fantastic news! Congrats! I will be seeing you there verrrry soon!

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-06 07:55 am   Permalink

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Murph
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-09-06 08:41 am   Permalink

Wow Kelly! Congrats!
The drinks were excellent, awesome job.
That was a fun crowd yesterday.
Saturdays are Tonga Hut Days!

WaikikiWomb

View Profile of Murph Send a personal message to Murph  Email Murph     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation