Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events 7th Annual Primer Nationals
7th Annual Primer Nationals
BigToe
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-09-03 09:31 am   Permalink

The 7th Annual Primer Nationals Hot Rod and Motorcycle show rolls into the Ventura Fairgrounds, Saturday September 5th and Sunday September 6th.

Yeah, i know, it's a hot rod show, but there will be live TIKI CARVING, plus KAMA'AINA tiki artists such as BIGTOE and DAVID LOZEAU!! for those of u unable to make the trip down to San Diego for the closing reception of TIKI ISLAND #3 at the Freaky Boutiki Gallery in Pacific Beach!!!

come say hi!

Alohas, bT and DL

View Profile of BigToe Send a personal message to BigToe  Email BigToe Goto the website of BigToe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TNT
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-03 11:49 am   Permalink

We'll see ya there
teresa & tim

View Profile of TNT Send a personal message to TNT  Email TNT Goto the website of TNT     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-03 5:19 pm   Permalink

if ya get to the primers tc'ers- stop by the stage on saturday at 11am for the martini kings show!
best,
tony

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananabobs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-03 5:47 pm   Permalink

Bongofury already posted this but it bears repeating!
Martini Kings alone are worth the $10 bucks to get in, but add BigToe and others? A steal!!
Tiki Tuna and I are planning to be at the gates when it opens and will close the place. See ya there!!!

View Profile of bananabobs Send a personal message to bananabobs      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-09-03 6:13 pm   Permalink

I'm gonna stop by too!

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-04 01:16 am   Permalink

Dair f' sho

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-04 08:51 am   Permalink

stop by at 11 am on saturday tc'ers and say hey to the martini kings.we will be playin on the big stage.

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananabobs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-05 6:11 pm   Permalink

Great day at the beach, too many wild cars, great music and Tiki people too. Saw Tiki Diablo and his sweet car and Tiki trailer, Tiki Tuna was making the scene in a cool fedora, and these guys; (Big Toe = Great Guy!)

View Profile of bananabobs Send a personal message to bananabobs      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananabobs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-05 6:24 pm   Permalink

Some more good stuff

Yes that is a blown flat head

Tuna Tiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-09-05 9:19 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-09-05 18:11, bananabobs wrote:
Great day at the beach, too many wild cars, great music and Tiki people too. Saw Tiki Diablo and his sweet car and Tiki trailer, Tiki Tuna was making the scene in a cool fedora, and these guys; (Big Toe = Great Guy!)

Hey, Bobsbanana. Thanx for the shout out but the handle sounds better when you get it right.

The King Martinis were awesome, as always. Good to see Toe Big and and Diablo Tiki and all the rest that made this a great day.

View Profile of Tuna Tiki Send a personal message to Tuna Tiki  Email Tuna Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananabobs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-05 11:02 pm   Permalink

[quote]
On 2009-09-05 21:19, Tuna Tiki wrote:
Quote:

Hey, Bobsbanana. Thanx for the shout out but the handle sounds better when you get it right.

I got the Tiki right and the Tuna...the order is important?
(Ya think I would remember my closest friends name...)

Dartin Menny
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-06 07:20 am   Permalink

If any of you are heading down today, be sure to check out Captain Jeffery & His Musical Chumbuckets! (they Always please)

View Profile of Dartin Menny Send a personal message to Dartin Menny  Goto the website of Dartin Menny     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-06 7:59 pm   Permalink

it was good to see some t'c friends. my head is still spinning.i've never seen so many cool cars in one place. great time had by the martini kings. thanx for posting the photos.
tony

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation