FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Send me your Cool Tiki Stuff....
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Send me your Cool Tiki Stuff....
KeithH
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-18 11:06 am   Permalink

Greetings,

I am the executor of the will for the owner of the worlds largest antique Tiki collection. This collection includes items collected from around the globe and is currently the best collection anywhere. What most people don't know is that Mr Johnson collected multiple copies of each item and stored them in various locations around the globe with each location housing nearly $1,000,000 worth of artifacts.

Several of these locations require someone from the US to claim them.

If you would be willing to process the claims, I would split the items in those locations with you 50/50.

All I require from you is a good faith payment of $10,000 that you can send to me via ScamUnion. Once received I will give you the information to make the first claim.

Please respond promptly as some of the locations are at risk of demolition and if we are not able to get these artifacts out in time they will be lost forever.

Please Reply to:
Scammer-23453@OnlineScammers.net

View Profile of KeithH Send a personal message to KeithH      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-18 11:13 am   Permalink

Wow! That sounds great, as soon as I get my money from the British Lottery & a Nigerian Prince
I am sending that cash right to you,

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-18 11:26 am   Permalink

Thanks Pua! Your the greatest & the keeper of true Aloha!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-18 1:37 pm   Permalink

I'm very interested in sending you all of my Shag originals, prints, mugs and books. I've had them so long I feel I don't look at them enough anymore. So, my only requirement is that you look at each and every piece every day, without blinking, for a minimum of 1 hour each. In addition I will send you my wife for no extra charge. enjoy!

[ This Message was edited by: tiki-riviera 2009-09-18 13:37 ]

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-18 2:50 pm   Permalink

tiki-riviera,
Your offer is da Kind, I asked my wife, she would like to know if your wife does windows?
Also, who is this Shag, you speak of, does he have a talking Dog, drives a Van?

The Moai see, the Moai like!

Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-18 2:51 pm   Permalink

After enough Mai Tai's I will look at anything as long as you like!

Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-18 5:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-09-18 11:06, KeithH wrote:
Greetings,

I am the executor of the will for the owner of the worlds largest antique Tiki collection. This collection includes items collected from around the globe and is currently the best collection anywhere. What most people don't know is that Mr Johnson collected multiple copies of each item and stored them in various locations around the globe with each location housing nearly $1,000,000 worth of artifacts.

Several of these locations require someone from the US to claim them.

If you would be willing to process the claims, I would split the items in those locations with you 50/50.

All I require from you is a good faith payment of $10,000 that you can send to me via ScamUnion. Once received I will give you the information to make the first claim.

Please respond promptly as some of the locations are at risk of demolition and if we are not able to get these artifacts out in time they will be lost forever.

Please Reply to: Scammer-23453@OnlineScammers.net

now THAT was funny

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-18 8:20 pm   Permalink

Hey Dawn has shown up in Bilge, Slumming are we?

Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-18 8:30 pm   Permalink

Or,are you here to pass more judgement on us....

Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-19 03:29 am   Permalink

Hey its kinda like the old Vegas Strip here in Bilge, the stuffed shirts are uptown, but we got Frankie's & the Double Down
Thanks Mr. Moss, yes .....oh...look out for that drug addict there......

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-19 09:41 am   Permalink

speak for yourself!
This is the SOPHISTIMICATED section!
Fancy pants and all that!

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-19 11:34 am   Permalink

Ahhhhhhhhh....Hillbilly's

woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-19 11:38 pm   Permalink

Ahhhhhhhhh....Hillbilly's

Hillbilly's what?

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-20 08:28 am   Permalink

apparently stuffed shirt hillbilly elitists.

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-21 07:45 am   Permalink

Yet we're always there with a helpin hand to kindly point out a misplaced comma.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation