FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Send me your Cool Tiki Stuff....
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Send me your Cool Tiki Stuff....
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-21 07:59 am   Permalink

ATP certainly did misplace that thar comma thang!
It's looking some high-falootin Possessive with the
HillBilly's...
That thar boy needs some grammarin
and English Schoolin!
No wonder nobody's sending the poor critter any goods....

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-21 2:15 pm   Permalink

I was startled at the site of Hillbillies, you see my family was slaughtered by deformed inbread hillbillies, on a camping trip
many years ago, in the old Nevada nuclear test range area......The Horror! The Horror!

[ This Message was edited by: Atomic Tiki Punk 2009-09-21 14:17 ]

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-21 2:33 pm   Permalink

Oh yeah, I read about that in the Weekly World News...How the hillbillies took you in and raised you as one of their own piglets out in the sty with that big blue ribbon sow they had. Then one morning for no good reason at all you just up and went crazy and using the pistol you got for Christmas you killed your sow mama...

And now whenever you're eating bacon and happen to catch the scent of gunpowder on the wind...You cry.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-21 2:49 pm   Permalink

Woofmutt, I was not kidding

[ This Message was edited by: Atomic Tiki Punk 2009-09-21 14:50 ]

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-21 2:52 pm   Permalink

Your a monster a monster!

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-21 3:47 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-09-18 14:51, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
After enough Mai Tai's I will look at anything as long as you like!

If I have enough Mai Tais I can't guarantee that I will look at anything except the inside of my eyelids.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-21 5:20 pm   Permalink

mmm bacon

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-21 9:51 pm   Permalink

ATP certainly did misplace that thar comma thang!
-ittle lost tiki-

Kerrrap, that's what's been buggin the back of my brain all day: It wasn't a comma, it was a comma thang. Damn, yuh'd think someone who has made the community college dean's list many times woulda knowed better.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-21 10:00 pm   Permalink

OK if you guys are going to use grammar complaints in place of actual humor here, color me gone...
Stupid Hillbillies.....

woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-21 11:19 pm   Permalink

Hey, hey, HEY.

If yer gonna make big dramatic exits I don't think gone is yer color.

This suits yuh better...

Now squeal like a pig.

Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-22 12:10 am   Permalink

Let me try it in your Hillbilly language "you got a purty mouth........Now squeal like a pig...."
Is that banjo music I hear?

Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-22 12:14 am   Permalink

You guys really know how to kill a thread, nothing to be proud of, by the way.

leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-22 12:24 am   Permalink

This thread was pointless anyways...

Oh wait..it is in Bilge so I guess pointless or not it was in the right place. Too bad I stumbled into it without really paying attention to where I was clicking.

Not even Woofmutt can go on this long posting and reposting on his own threads and God knows he has tried! Why do people post so often on their own threads? Do people really give a crap what their "posting number" is? Interesting.
What is my posting number. Am I close to 1000?? I think I will start my own thread of randomness and start posing 6-10 times an hour on it to boost my number.

Maybe you can just let this thread die and stick to the one where you show off your creations ATP.

At least that one is interesting and has more to offer than all this rambling.

Now I will click out of here for good. Once I read Dawn's - who is nice as can be - blunt comment about going out and finding your own stuff I knew it was going downhill from there. Often times tone can not be implied in one's posting and you run the risk of irking people who take something differently than the way you mean to say it.

I will see you in the Other Crafts thread ATP where I look forward to seeing your new creations

[ This Message was edited by: leleliz 2009-09-22 01:54 ]

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-22 01:28 am   Permalink

OK, being serious now, I declare this thread DEAD. Thanks to those of you who are just out right rude (Dawn)
it started out fun and degraded quickly to stupidity, sorry I might have contributed to some of it.

In the future if you can't take a joke, just leave the thread already.

woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-22 01:57 am   Permalink

"See,See what your lack of Levity has brought you..." -Atomic Tiki Punk-

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation