FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Jay Strongman @ Trader Vic's LA
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
Jay Strongman @ Trader Vic's LA
Kon-Tiki Viking
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-03-24 2:10 pm   Permalink

Ladies and gentlemen, swingers and flingers, pussy cats and aristocrats....get ready to start your motors and head Downtown tomorrow night for EDEN at TRADER VIC'S LA....8 pm until late. Revel in the Polynesian oasis that is Trader Vic's, sample the rum cocktails that have inspired generations and listen to the classic and contemporary sounds of Exotica, surf, Bossa & much more AND be one of the first fifty to arrive after 8pm to get one of the brand new iPhone iTiki cases.....

EDEN @ TRADER VIC'S DOWNTOWN LA, THURSDAY 25th MARCH FROM 8.00 'til late......

View Profile of Kon-Tiki Viking Send a personal message to Kon-Tiki Viking      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Tiki Central Poet Laureate

Posted: 2010-03-24 2:16 pm   Permalink

I'll be there. I know a fair number of people have told me they're going as well.

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TraderJohn
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-03-25 10:13 am   Permalink

Come early to Trader Vic’s Los Angeles and get your iTiki™ iPhone cases the first 50 customers.

Also appearing at Trader Vic’s on March 25th will be DJ Jay Strongman’s EDEN event. And drink specials all night !

View Profile of TraderJohn Send a personal message to TraderJohn      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Iokona Ki'i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-25 10:45 am   Permalink

Hooray for Jay!
I am going to try and make it there and hopefully
I can get Claudette to come along.

View Profile of Iokona Ki'i Send a personal message to Iokona Ki'i  Email Iokona Ki'i Goto the website of Iokona Ki'i     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Tiki Viking
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-03-25 6:47 pm   Permalink

IT'S TONIGHT !!!

View Profile of Kon-Tiki Viking Send a personal message to Kon-Tiki Viking      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-25 11:07 pm   Permalink

sorry I didn't make it tonight.
I was planning on going.
But my foot has been giving me a lot of grief lately.
And as much as a few drinks would have helped with that.
I just didn't feel like hassling the traffic up to LA.

I will try for next month.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
terenceg

Posted: 2010-04-05 10:15 am   Permalink

Hi all,

For those of you who'd be asking me about the iTiki cases for iPhone, my brother says the site (
http://www.tikicase.com ) is all fixed up now, and accepting orders.

Thanks for your patience!

Terence

[ This Message was edited by: terenceg 2010-04-05 10:17 ]

View Profile of terenceg Send a personal message to terenceg  Email terenceg     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Tiki Viking
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-04-09 1:24 pm   Permalink

ALOHA !!!

THE NEXT EDEN NIGHT AT TRADER VIC'S LA IS NOW CONFIRMED FOR THURSDAY APRIL 29th. WATCH THIS SPACE OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS FOR NEWS OF A VERY SPECIAL PARTY ON THAT NIGHT !!!

Kon-Tiki Viking
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-04-12 11:31 pm   Permalink

COMING SOON....THE FULL LOWDOWN ON THE NEXT EDEN NIGHT - THURSDAY 29th APRIL @ TRADER VIC'S LA......BUT IN THE MEANTIME, HERE'S A HINT....

Kon-Tiki Viking
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-04-15 12:18 pm   Permalink

Okay, three more teasers for a very special evening at the next EDEN night at TRADER VIC'S LA....the date is THURSDAY APRIL 29th from 8pm until late..keep watching this space....

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-15 9:38 pm   Permalink

special event?

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation