FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events 1st Annual Hulaween Party at Mai-Kai
1st Annual Hulaween Party at Mai-Kai
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-06 2:28 pm   Permalink

Join us at the Mai-Kai to kick off an amazing Halloween Weekend with this very special night! Of course the Mai-Kai needs help in spreading the word and helping this event to be a great success. Contact Pia at the Mai-Kai if you'd like to pass out some flyers that are already produced or include this on your Facebook, Myspace and websites!

October 29, 2009 Seven Tiki Rum and Mai-Kai Present......

Read below to see all the great specials for the evening including your chance to win the top prize of $500 for best costume. Word has it if you dress like your favorite Mai-Kai drink then your chances are higher!!

Special guests: Slip and the Spinouts and Special Appearances by the Mai-Kai dancers!
1st Drink is FREE (some restrictions apply) and 1/2 price Appetizers from 7 - 8pm

Best Costume Contest - $500 for 1st Prize, $250 + Gift Basket for 2nd Prize, 3rd Prize is Dinner for 2 (a $150 value)

RSVP AND RECEIVE A FREE RAFFLE TICKET TO WIN A LENGENDARY MYSTERY DRINK! CALL 954-563-3272

Hope to see everyone there!

[ This Message was edited by: tiki_kiliki 2009-10-06 14:55 ]

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-06 4:29 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-10-06 14:28, tiki_kiliki wrote:
Best Costume Contest - $500 for 1st Prize, $250 + Gift Basket for 2nd Prize, 3rd Prize is Dinner for 2 (a $150 value)

Think I have a chance?

Is there a category for scariest costume?

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BambooLodge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-07 07:10 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-10-06 16:29, Chip and Andy wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-10-06 14:28, tiki_kiliki wrote:

Think I have a chance?

Is there a category for scariest costume?

WINNAR!!!!!!!!

View Profile of BambooLodge Send a personal message to BambooLodge      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danatwo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-10-19 09:03 am   Permalink

I will be there. I just RSVP'ed. Cant wait to see the people that I met at Chip and Andys carving jam.
Renee

View Profile of danatwo Send a personal message to danatwo  Email danatwo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-19 1:13 pm   Permalink

They apparently lowered their Mystery Girl hiring standards!

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-19 3:29 pm   Permalink

No matter what Chip does, he'll never be able to outfunk Bargoyle's performance.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-29 12:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-10-19 15:29, pablus wrote:

No matter what Chip does, he'll never be able to outfunk Bargoyle's performance.

I was going to take that challenge..... then I had to go wash my brain with some bleach from remembering the performance I had to outfunk.

But I do have a fun costume in mind for tonight! I'll meet you at the Molokai Bar tonight. You can't miss me, I'll be the one two fisting the Jet Pilots.

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-29 12:43 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-10-29 12:00, Chip and Andy wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-10-19 15:29, pablus wrote:

I was going to take that challenge..... then I had to go wash my brain with some bleach from remembering the performance I had to outfunk.

But I do have a fun costume in mind for tonight! I'll meet you at the Molokai Bar tonight. You can't miss me, I'll be the one two fisting the Jet Pilots.

Okay, you have now combined that image and the word "fisting" together and I just have to look away....

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-29 12:50 pm   Permalink

Just wait for the Mai-Kai dancers performance...they've been working on it. Here's a hint, it's "Thrilling"!

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-29 1:17 pm   Permalink

Stuck at the Boat Show! Sometimes, however, work doesn't suck! I'm posting from the cabin of 1963 75' Trumpy. Have fun and take pictures.

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-30 8:10 pm   Permalink

No.... no Mai Kai Maiden for you!

I revived the Henchman #2 outfit from the Tales of the Merman video series and I kind of regretted it towards the end of the evening..... F*ing HOT!

Andy was my Shady Dame, we made a cute couple

The real winners of the evening:

E33 won first place as the Deep Sea Diver and Luru won 4th with her Island Queen Colada. In case you don't recognize that last one as a drink on the Mai Kai menu, it a non-alcoholic so most of you have never seen it listed.

Rumor is LuRu's outfit was better than 4th place, but the judges didn't want to send two major awards home to the same household.

Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-31 08:51 am   Permalink

Congrats on your Major Award.

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Coruba
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-02 07:40 am   Permalink

Great costumes.

Chip you bear more than a passing resemblance to Secret Squirrel's sidekick Morocco Mole!

View Profile of Dr. Coruba Send a personal message to Dr. Coruba  Email Dr. Coruba     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
e33
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-11-04 11:58 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-10-31 08:51, Turbogod wrote:
Congrats on your Major Award.

Thanks turbo, you can believe that if that had been the award it would not mysteriously break when I'm not around.

View Profile of e33 Send a personal message to e33  Goto the website of e33     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation