FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Tiki Mug Protection!
Tiki Mug Protection!
TikiGabe661
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-10-07 3:11 pm   Permalink

Ok, so I'm starting to build up a collection of Tiki Mugs, and of course I want to put them up on a shelve in my bar for display. But the problem is....I live in California....what if an earthquake destroys my beautiful mugs!!? Has any one earthquake-proofed their mugs yet? If so, lemme know how please. I was thinking velcro on the bottom of each one but I am still open for suggestions!

View Profile of TikiGabe661 Send a personal message to TikiGabe661      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-10-07 3:17 pm   Permalink

This topic has been addressed many times on TC. I believe the best information is here:
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=15173&forum=5

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki  Goto the website of JenTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LOL Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-07 4:06 pm   Permalink

For Ceramic
For Glass

View Profile of LOL Tiki Send a personal message to LOL Tiki  Email LOL Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sweet Daddy Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-07 4:07 pm   Permalink

Move!

View Profile of Sweet Daddy Tiki Send a personal message to Sweet Daddy Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-07 5:32 pm   Permalink

Or... purchase TIKI MUG INSURANCE! Mmmmm... lemme see... send me... $1 per mug per month... and if any of your mugs break, due to an approved earthquake... I'll send you the average price of that mug, not including replacement postage.

Hey, I think I could make some money doin' this!

View Profile of Bongo Bungalow Send a personal message to Bongo Bungalow  Email Bongo Bungalow Goto the website of Bongo Bungalow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. NoNaMe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-07 6:53 pm   Permalink

What LOL said.

View Profile of Mr. NoNaMe Send a personal message to Mr. NoNaMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGabe661
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-10-08 08:37 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-10-07 17:32, Bongo Bungalow wrote:
Or... purchase TIKI MUG INSURANCE! Mmmmm... lemme see... send me... $1 per mug per month... and if any of your mugs break, due to an approved earthquake... I'll send you the average price of that mug, not including replacement postage.

Hey, I think I could make some money doin' this!

Tiki Mug Insurance......lmao.

View Profile of TikiGabe661 Send a personal message to TikiGabe661      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation