FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Meet & Greet with "The BIG 3 - Dave, Doug and Kenny" - Hula Hula, Seattle - Sat. Oct. 24th - 7pm
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Meet & Greet with "The BIG 3 - Dave, Doug and Kenny" - Hula Hula, Seattle - Sat. Oct. 24th - 7pm
Tiki Joe's Pop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-07 7:16 pm   Permalink

Indeed, by "The Big 3" we don't mean Stalin, Churchill and Roosevelt. Arriving in Seattle for a once in a lifetime gathering will be (in alphabetical order to maintain decorum) ~ Dave "Squid" Cohen, Doug Horne and Ken Ruzic. Stop by the Hula Hula from 7 to 9 (or 10 if we can take the Karaoke) for some Aloha filled Exotica/Surf/Lounge tunes, a few "sometimes more than passable" cocktails and the chance to get the cold shoulder from three of the sweetest arteests around. Don't miss it~!

View Profile of Tiki Joe's Pop Send a personal message to Tiki Joe's Pop  Goto the website of Tiki Joe's Pop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-07 10:19 pm   Permalink

heck, by 10, I'll be drunk enough to DO Karaoke... heh, better start planning now!

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-07 10:31 pm   Permalink

big three of what?

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-08 07:54 am   Permalink

i am soooo tempted to do a "your momma's boyfriends" joke,right now....

but i won't....
Andy has expressed a need for decorum on this thread....

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-08 08:14 am   Permalink

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-08 08:28 am   Permalink

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-08 09:00 am   Permalink

Seattle deserves better

Wish I could tape that road-trip up and back...tape mind you, film's too expensive to waste.

JUST JOKING GUYS! Wishing everyone a great evening in advance. Wish I could attend with y'alls.

tiki since '67!

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-10-08 10:49 am   Permalink

Wow ~ visitors from afar! see you at Hula Hula!!

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-08 1:46 pm   Permalink

well, I'm out. I failed to consult the blackberry, and I seemed to have forgotten that I will be in Austin while they are here.
DRAT!
Pea

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-08 1:46 pm   Permalink

well, I'm out. I failed to consult the blackberry, and I seemed to have forgotten that I will be in Austin while they are here.
DRAT!
Pea

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-08 2:27 pm   Permalink

DOUBLY SAD....

sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-08 4:15 pm   Permalink

haha, whoops, 2 mistakes.
1. double post
2. I don't own a blackberry- just a blueberry

woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-08 10:03 pm   Permalink

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-09 2:38 pm   Permalink

I hate it when work gets in the way of me attending fun events! I would really like to meet Doug as I really like his work. Have a Malibu Mai Tai lite for me:)

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Joe's Pop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-09 5:08 pm   Permalink

AW MAN!
Pea AND Paul are out?
sheesh....
Would the last person leaving Seattle please turn off the lights?...............

OK, we now have a couple of wonderful people who are out.
So who's in?

I'm iffy at best as we'll have out of town guests that demand constant attention and frequent coddling.
-Andy

View Profile of Tiki Joe's Pop Send a personal message to Tiki Joe's Pop  Goto the website of Tiki Joe's Pop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation