FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving kane gettin finished up!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
kane gettin finished up!!!
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-11 6:13 pm   Permalink

Nice! you getting down!

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BIG tiki scott
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-11 6:53 pm   Permalink

FLMAO!!! thanx a ton seeksurf!! cheerz!!

View Profile of BIG tiki scott Send a personal message to BIG tiki scott  Email BIG tiki scott Goto the website of BIG tiki scott     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-11 7:43 pm   Permalink

Nice Stuff Scott, great to see you busy while I've been away playing!!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigodz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-11 7:54 pm   Permalink

Loookin; Goood Lookin DAMN GOOD!

View Profile of tikigodz Send a personal message to tikigodz  Email tikigodz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BIG tiki scott
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-12 06:22 am   Permalink

BENZ!! yepp squeezin time in here and there been busy at wrk but im a chip choppin away!! now enugh of this playin u speek of and back to carvin!!! and as they say chop chop!!! cheerz benz!!!

TIKIGODZ!! hes comin along those eyes have been sendin me for a loop but a bit more shapin and finishin of the headress should shapem right up!! thnx for the props!!! cheerz brah!!

View Profile of BIG tiki scott Send a personal message to BIG tiki scott  Email BIG tiki scott Goto the website of BIG tiki scott     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BIG tiki scott
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-12 6:47 pm   Permalink

well guys and girls heres a quick teaser pic of my light up and smokin lono at the pet shop!!! more pics of the place and my tikis soon!!! thnx for lookin!! cheerz all!!

Irishcarver
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-03-12 9:29 pm   Permalink

Awesome stuff man!

View Profile of Irishcarver Send a personal message to Irishcarver  Email Irishcarver Goto the website of Irishcarver     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki tonz
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-03-12 10:56 pm   Permalink

Hey Man, your for sure not blowin' smoke, but your tiki is. That's hot Big Scott!!!

View Profile of tiki tonz Send a personal message to tiki tonz  Email tiki tonz Goto the website of tiki tonz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-13 04:49 am   Permalink

Way COOL Scott and big Congrats to you, Can't wait to see the whole lot hangin round there scaring all the pets!!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-13 07:08 am   Permalink

That has got to be the COOLEST pet shop ever!!

View Profile of surfintiki Send a personal message to surfintiki  Goto the website of surfintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigodz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-13 12:32 pm   Permalink

Thats great Scott! I havent seen that one. How the hell did you get him to smoke?

View Profile of tikigodz Send a personal message to tikigodz  Email tikigodz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BIG tiki scott
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-13 4:57 pm   Permalink

IRISHCARVER!! BIG THNX!! CHEERZ!!

TIKITONZ!! thnx for stoppin in and the kind words!! when i get some good pics up then he will realy be smokin!!! cheerz!!

BENZ!!!! big thnx again!! im sure there scarin most of em but theres a couple trantulas in there that at very least are makin them tikis keep a good eye out!!

SURFIN!!! IT IS BY FAR the coolest pet shop i have been in!!! and am proud to have my tikis in there!!!and whats realy cool is they have all the weird pets that match its coolness!!! cheerz!!

im almost there w this guy!!! i burnd and did a light stain to see where im at and hes got some rough spots soon to be smoothed out but hes close!! thnx for lookin!!! cheerz all!!!

Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-13 5:01 pm   Permalink

Nice! I want to see the smoking Lono better too seems great.

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KAHAKA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-13 6:30 pm   Permalink

Whoa, that new guy is intense! I like him a lot... nice work!

View Profile of KAHAKA Send a personal message to KAHAKA  Email KAHAKA Goto the website of KAHAKA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SDshirtman
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-03-14 12:15 am   Permalink

I like this last one a lot. Nice job.

View Profile of SDshirtman Send a personal message to SDshirtman      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation