FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving another carving
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
another carving
tikigodz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-13 2:19 pm   Permalink

heres a couple of tikis i have been working on what do you guys do with them after your done Im starting to have a collection and how do even begin to price something you busted your butt on any advice would be great thanks

View Profile of tikigodz Send a personal message to tikigodz  Email tikigodz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TheBigT
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-15 8:30 pm   Permalink

Hey are those two middle pieces skateboard decks? Those are cool.

View Profile of TheBigT Send a personal message to TheBigT      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigodz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-16 9:41 pm   Permalink

thanks t it they were one pice for a shelf i was making for my kids but got distracted and then carried away.

View Profile of tikigodz Send a personal message to tikigodz  Email tikigodz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BIG tiki scott
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-16 10:26 pm   Permalink

TIKIGODZ!!! dont ask me !!! i kinda go by what i got into them on an hourly basis but that dont always pan out!!! theres a thread about this look it up and that might help but.... whats it worth too you thats what i ask of you my friend!?!?! let me know when you figureit out!? cheers!

[ This Message was edited by: BIG tiki scott 2009-10-17 17:58 ]

View Profile of BIG tiki scott Send a personal message to BIG tiki scott  Email BIG tiki scott Goto the website of BIG tiki scott     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BIG tiki scott
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-16 10:28 pm   Permalink

P.S. luvin the nose ring on that guy!!!! TWISTED STEEL IS SWEEEEEEETTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

View Profile of BIG tiki scott Send a personal message to BIG tiki scott  Email BIG tiki scott Goto the website of BIG tiki scott     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nomolos
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-17 04:44 am   Permalink

Superman is awesome

View Profile of nomolos Send a personal message to nomolos      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-18 05:48 am   Permalink

WAY Cool Stuff, Love the Twisted steel nose ring and the Superman tiki is Great. Keep posting these cool tikis.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigodz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-21 8:01 pm   Permalink

almost

BIG tiki scott
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-22 05:42 am   Permalink

im diggin this guy and his skull!!! go go go!!!!!!!holla!

Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-22 12:04 pm   Permalink

Cool looking tikis!

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-22 4:07 pm   Permalink

Nice work I hear ya. I don't know but i understand the starving artist.

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigodz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-24 8:13 pm   Permalink

Had a showing. And actually got some bizz. Who knew tikis are resession proof

Happy to say these guys sold, But VERY sad to let'em go
Its like losing one of your kids...Mahalo!!!

BIG tiki scott
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-24 8:50 pm   Permalink

RRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHHTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! you get used to seeinem arnd and talkin toem and havin a beer withem and then one day there all grown up and go out to sombody else its hard but ...... that tree over there looks like it could use a trimmin...... oh wait i think its dead..... why not put some life back in it!!!!!! cheeerz!!! and congrats again!!!

tikigodz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-26 7:30 pm   Permalink

Hey thanks BRO I am almost done with the next.. heres the pics ... Still need some Eyes I want to do skulls. But dont want to bite on C.Als or Kirbys Ill figure something out.. aNY SUGGESTIONS,,

benella
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-27 03:37 am   Permalink

Quote:

This on's a killer stuff.

Benjamin.

View Profile of benella Send a personal message to benella  Goto the website of benella     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation