FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving another carving
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
another carving
Captain Jack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-21 5:55 pm   Permalink

Cool monkey!! and the stain looks good too!! ..... but I'm really liking with the carved Miller Lite cap that's on that back wall!!! Great Idea! (of course, if it IS NOT a carved Miller Lite cap then disregard this last sentence )

Have a Great Day!!

View Profile of Captain Jack Send a personal message to Captain Jack  Email Captain Jack Goto the website of Captain Jack     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nomolos
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-22 07:05 am   Permalink

Great tikis, what do you use for your detail lines?

Cheers

View Profile of nomolos Send a personal message to nomolos      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-22 07:39 am   Permalink

T-Godz,
Do I detect someone who has been Practicing?? Your tikis are getting Much Tighter and you are cleaning up all the small areas much better.
Excellent stuff, keep it up, what ever it it is you're doing!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-22 2:47 pm   Permalink

Stain looks good to me. Nice thing is you can always go darker.

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigodz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-23 6:52 pm   Permalink

Thanks guys
I use just chainsaws and chisles
Benz your words are always inspiring to any carver
Seeks thanks brother I threw some black in there and pinstriping.

View Profile of tikigodz Send a personal message to tikigodz  Email tikigodz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigodz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-23 6:53 pm   Permalink

CANT WAIT TO HOOK UP THE LIGHTS IN HIS HEAD!!!

View Profile of tikigodz Send a personal message to tikigodz  Email tikigodz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-23 10:03 pm   Permalink

Yeah! Huge mouth in this guy!

Love it! Nice work!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
amate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-24 08:47 am   Permalink

I love that pool tiki and your carving is very distinctive. You have created a signature style in your carving and that's something very hard to do. No one else does it quite like you do! Dig the pinstripes.

View Profile of amate Send a personal message to amate  Email amate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-26 7:24 pm   Permalink

Very cool! Love your style.

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-30 2:57 pm   Permalink

Nice!

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigodz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-05 6:00 pm   Permalink

Started this guy this weekend Not to sure how it'll end up.

Creative Chimp
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-07 1:31 pm   Permalink

maaaan the devil is in the details.......you got some details thats for sure. cool design man!

View Profile of Creative Chimp Send a personal message to Creative Chimp      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikilizard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-07 5:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-05-23 14:42, tikigodz wrote:

Love your carves! Really like the pool image. Are you going to carve one like it? That would be sweet. Your shading on your tiki's is amazing. How do you do it?

Facebook
If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything

[ This Message was edited by: Tikilizard 2010-09-07 17:48 ]

View Profile of Tikilizard Send a personal message to Tikilizard  Email Tikilizard Goto the website of Tikilizard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigodz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-07 6:00 pm   Permalink

Hey CC thanks brother the details ore all the fun!
Tiki lizard thank you I throw some stain in an airbrush and get in there as bast as I can. The pool is actually holding up quite well.

surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-07 6:50 pm   Permalink

Pretty sick carvins goin' on there! Gotta get a good photo of the tiki lit up! Smoooth pinstriping technique, always jealous of that talent.

View Profile of surfintiki Send a personal message to surfintiki  Goto the website of surfintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation