FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Ongoing liquidation of the Aku Hall - Tiki items for sale!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Ongoing liquidation of the Aku Hall - Tiki items for sale!
tikibars
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-26 11:51 am   Permalink

All righty.

Time for the next big push.

The remodeling is *finally* happening in the next month, and I still have tons of Tiki that needs to be scattered to the tradewinds, and find its way into worthy homes and expecially home bars.

For those new to this thread, I am liquidating over 65% of my huge collection of vintage and contemporary TIKI items, collected between 1990 and 2009.

I had some people over for organized gatherings in October and December, but now I REALLY need to start moving stuff!

For sale: over 100 tiki mugs (1950s to 2000s), plus some bamboo furniture, boxes full of keychains, pendants, swizzle sticks, postcards, unworn t-shirts, Coco Joe's items, black velvet paintings (no Leeteg), aloha shirts, wood carvings, lamps, and a while lot more.
Trader Vic's items, Tiki Farm items, Dynasty and KC modern mugs, etc.

Please email for an appointment to stop by and view the items for sale.
The best stuff is already going fast, so do not delay.
First-come, first served.

Please do not email asking for a list, there is FAR too much.

Plenty of cheap stuff at $5 or less, and just as many choice prizes... priced accordingly...

mahalo nui!
JT

Get my newest book, Big Stone Head at:
www.bigstonehead.com

For Tiki Road Trip, Left Orbit Temple, global travelogues, and more, visit: www.tydirium.net

[ This Message was edited by: tikibars 2010-04-26 11:56 ]

View Profile of tikibars Send a personal message to tikibars  Email tikibars Goto the website of tikibars     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
exquisitecorpse
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-26 6:48 pm   Permalink

i so want to take a road trip and come back with a car-full of tiki

View Profile of exquisitecorpse Send a personal message to exquisitecorpse  Goto the website of exquisitecorpse     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-26 8:04 pm   Permalink

Any West coasters heading out that way? Contact me if you are. I won't be anywhere close to there until early August.
Best of luck with your sale. I hope it all works out for you.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stevestew

Posted: 2010-04-27 08:02 am   Permalink

Hi everyone, I'm from Aptos Ca. and new to Tiki. My brother (Tikisteve) was a huge collector of all things tiki and has passed away. He has left a huge amount of vintage TikiHawaiiana collectibles for me to figure out what to do with. If anyone would like to obtain or has ideas for donations I would love to know. I'm finding out why he loved Tiki so much. It's the people. Maholo

View Profile of stevestew Send a personal message to stevestew      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-27 08:43 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-04-27 08:02, stevestew wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm from Aptos Ca. and new to Tiki. My brother (Tikisteve) was a huge collector of all things tiki and has passed away. He has left a huge amount of vintage TikiHawaiiana collectibles for me to figure out what to do with. If anyone would like to obtain or has ideas for donations I would love to know. I'm finding out why he loved Tiki so much. It's the people. Maholo

You should post some pictures over in tiki marketplace with some prices. I am sure there are many here who would be interested in purchasing these items, I would as well.

PTD

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation