FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » So Cal Halloween Happenings?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
So Cal Halloween Happenings?
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2013-10-22 04:51 am   Permalink

Spooky Tiki Tuesday HALLOWEEN PARTY at La Descarga Rum Bar! Oct. 29th

I will be Guest Bartending for the Halloween Party and I look forward to Handcrafting my newest recipes for you!
La Descarga is a Rum and Cuban-themed speakeasy bar in L.A. and is one of the most beautiful settings to enjoy a cocktail. Join us for the best in exotic cocktails, tiki culture, live music and dancing. There’s even a cigar and rum tasting patio for those inclined!
La Descarga October 29, 2013 at 8:00pm Come on by, have a cocktail and say Boo! Happy Halloween!!

Wear that costume more than once and get your money's worth out of it! Come Party With Me!

Costume NOT required but please wear your best Tiki attire, suit, slacks or dresses. No flip flops.

1159 North Western Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90039
(323) 466-1324
info@ladescargala.com

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King Bushwich the 33rd
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-10-24 12:35 pm   Permalink

The weekend before Halloween, Sat Oct 26,you got the International Tiki Marketplace at Don the Beachcomber in Huntington Beach, CA

TikiCentral: International Tiki Marketplace

Many of the vendors are high profile members of TikiCentral and music is provided by The Smokin' Menehunes and Kimo and his Hawaiian Steel.

It may not be a true Halloween event but if you wear an old Ben Cooper costume from your childhood, it should add some of that holidays spirit.

View Profile of King Bushwich the 33rd Send a personal message to King Bushwich the 33rd  Goto the website of King Bushwich the 33rd     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-10-28 09:10 am   Permalink

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation