FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace eBay: WOW! Witco bar on ebay alert! (drool... drool...)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
eBay: WOW! Witco bar on ebay alert! (drool... drool...)
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-31 11:49 am   Permalink

Wow. Just wow.

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-31 2:18 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-10-31 10:57, Tipsy McStagger wrote:
..and now...let me see a picture of that tiki you have inside the door frame....that looks really cool ...

Doesn't it, indeed!

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-31 4:12 pm   Permalink

i knew it must have been those tikis...i remember the blue print from another thread....thanks big bro.....

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikinomad
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-01 09:50 am   Permalink

Thanks guys! That picture of all the Kona Kai Tiki's that I took is from a few years ago. My friend Jeremy found all of those that a roofer had in his warehouse out in P.A. We got some wonderful pieces from Irv and that was one of them! I have 5 great carvings from the Kona Kai still in my collection.

View Profile of Tikinomad Send a personal message to Tikinomad  Email Tikinomad Goto the website of Tikinomad     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-11-08 07:25 am   Permalink

Not a Witco fan myself...dodging the bullets...but found this...
edit...sold for $1300...sorry for blurry pic.

[ This Message was edited by: vampiressrn 2009-11-08 18:51 ]

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikinomad
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-08 6:37 pm   Permalink

It went for $2,402.77.......wow!

View Profile of Tikinomad Send a personal message to Tikinomad  Email Tikinomad Goto the website of Tikinomad     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-09 06:30 am   Permalink

That's cheap for that baby! And for the above one, too, in such excellent condition! Aaah, to be wealthy in this Tiki market...

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-09 07:09 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-10-31 09:48, bigbrotiki wrote:
Nice job, Tim, you got yourself a Tiki mug jungle there. A real headhunter repository.

Speaking of headhunters, that's a mighty fine one sitting by that bar in the Chateau De Bigbro!
Member #490

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikinomad
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-10 06:58 am   Permalink

Any pictures that I have ever seen of "Chateau De Bigbro" blow me away. What a wonderful slice of Tiki heaven!

bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-10 08:26 am   Permalink

Thanks. Part of the secret of this kind of trophy collection is that it has been 17 years in the making, with only one move, and some minor sell-off. The problem at this point is that it has reached capacity to the degree that only the most unique and rarified items will still be squeezed in somewhere. Case in point BK's headhunter.

But back to those Witco bars: Congratulations to whoever won them, a good deal on good art!

Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-17 4:46 pm   Permalink

Another drool worthy Witco bar popped up on ebay today.

Starting at $999 and $400 shipping

http://cgi.ebay.com/Witco-Fabulous-Tiki-Bar-same-one-Elvis-has-in-Gracland_W0QQitemZ120494475493QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1c0e07c8e5

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-17 5:19 pm   Permalink

The ebay ad says it is the same style Tiki bar as the one in Elvis' Graceland, but it's not:

(Photo from Humuhumu)

DC

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-17 8:08 pm   Permalink

HELL, I,ve got three of them for sale
hacienda;

color sticks;

tiki/african;

View Profile of TIKI DAVID Send a personal message to TIKI DAVID  Email TIKI DAVID     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananabobs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-17 9:27 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-11-17 20:08, TIKI DAVID wrote:

Hey t-dave, why don't you tell the folks how much they are and how much for shipping? What is the eBay item numbers on these?

View Profile of bananabobs Send a personal message to bananabobs      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-18 07:40 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-11-17 21:27, bananabobs wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-11-17 20:08, TIKI DAVID wrote:

Hey t-dave, why don't you tell the folks how much they are and how much for shipping? What is the eBay item numbers on these?

Well first, this is not my thread for selling things,it was/is more of a,
"HEY WITCO BARS FOR SALE" shout out. I have a thread for selling my stuff.

Cost? To be worked out between 'serious buyer'(which clearly,you are not)and me.
In an effort to keep uninformed comments and other 'asshole remarks' in the forum to a minimum, PM's and phone work best.
Shipping of course would depend on 'where to' and 'how'? duh!
EBAY? NO, never ,not, zip.
I have tried to keep my answer,and my process,simple ,so even you,stevie our 'California weather man' could understand.

View Profile of TIKI DAVID Send a personal message to TIKI DAVID  Email TIKI DAVID     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation