Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Hukilau Tiki Swap Meet
Hukilau Tiki Swap Meet
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-20 10:46 am   Permalink

Bring all the duplicate mugs, swizzles, matchbooks and whatever else to Hukilau and trade them with all the other tiki freaks! Come out poolside after you recover from the Friday night party (or while you recover) and see what people have that you don't and con them into taking your stuff for theirs!

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kahukini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-24 08:12 am   Permalink

tres cool idea swanky

View Profile of kahukini Send a personal message to kahukini  Goto the website of kahukini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suicide_sam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-24 1:00 pm   Permalink

sometimes while Tiki shirt hunting I come across shirts that although not my size are to incredibley nice to walk away from. I'll bring in some nice vintage Hawaiian shirts for trade. They'll all be by Iolani, either Iolani Hawaii, Iolani Executive, Liberty House, Beau Tiki, etc...

View Profile of suicide_sam Send a personal message to suicide_sam  Email suicide_sam Goto the website of suicide_sam ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JTD
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-24 3:24 pm   Permalink

So there'll be plenty of XXL's right?

- JTD

View Profile of JTD Send a personal message to JTD      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-24 4:27 pm   Permalink

I am the same way! I have bought several new shirts "for Hukilau" that I am sure will fit by then... Afraid not! But I can bring those to trade too!

Maybe we can do a liquor trade. I don't knwo how easy it is to get a bottle on the plane. We always bring it back from Mexico. Basement Kahuna recently found a source for Demarara Rum and I have a source for Saint James Martinique Rum and we have a trade planned. Maybe this is yet another item for the tiki swap meet. But it would need to be an up front trade. Who had a line on soemthing to trade BK and I for our rare rums?

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation