FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events OHANA 2010 - Official thread
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
OHANA 2010 - Official thread
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-20 10:00 am   Permalink

Sweeeet lookin stuff Babalu. LOVE the cobra mugs. And setting up on friday!?!? Nice.

Taking a play out of Squid's book, huh? "Sell everything early, then pack up & party" lol.

Cant wait to see everyone. Still a bunch of last minute stuff to take care of, so I'm off!!

See ya at the Lake!!

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-20 12:39 pm   Permalink

YEAH, Lightning Steve - looking forward to seeing you at THE LAKE!!!

Awesome stuff Babalu!
You're making the drooling start early over all of the awesome stuff that will be available at Ohana!!

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lightning Steve
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-06-20 9:06 pm   Permalink

I have a newbie question, with the venders, is it all cash only or do they do Visa?

I just hope if I ride the bike down that the two saddle bags will be enough room for all I want to bring back,LOL!!

View Profile of Lightning Steve Send a personal message to Lightning Steve  Email Lightning Steve     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-20 9:19 pm   Permalink

GREAT vendors this year with LOTS of stuff - hope those saddle bags are big - LOL!

Most will be cash only, though there may be one or two that take credit cards, too.

Luckily there's also a bank with an ATM next door to the tiki....!

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lightning Steve

Posted: 2010-06-20 10:07 pm   Permalink

Great, thanks for the info!!

View Profile of Lightning Steve Send a personal message to Lightning Steve  Email Lightning Steve     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tedtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-20 10:16 pm   Permalink

So close I can taste it! One more day of work then it's off to OHANA!
Can't wait to see everyone.

View Profile of tedtiki Send a personal message to tedtiki  Email tedtiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-20 11:47 pm   Permalink

AmAziNG MUgs GuYs!

So stoked to have the Masters of Clay and Ceramic with us for the weekend!

Babalu... I witnessed Squid's mini golf prowess at Oasis last year when he had a course set up in his booth!

The trophy for Ohana is pretty sweet this year... I'll be handing it over to Bargoyle on Friday morning, who will be handing him off the the winner after that!

Have a safe trip guys, and we'll see you at the Lake!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-21 06:15 am   Permalink

Jebus, on top of all his other talents Squid is a mini-golf pro too?!??!

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-21 07:14 am   Permalink

Like the guy who brings his own cue to the pool hall, never bet against the guy who brings his own putter to mini-golf.

Although I hear the putter is pretty cool.. bamboo handled, & all tikifyed... cant wait to see it.

(And the stories that it was soaked in the blood of 100 chickens to keep the bad juju away from it & squid's game in top form are false.... i think)

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JETSETTER
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-22 06:22 am   Permalink

I just wanted to wish all you cats a great Luau By The Lake. I really wish I could join you guys, but it seems I already used my Get Out Of Jail Free card up ;)

Have a blast - the first round's on me (cyber-speaking of course, wouldn't want to pick up that tab!).

Enjoy!

View Profile of JETSETTER Send a personal message to JETSETTER  Email JETSETTER Goto the website of JETSETTER     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leisure master
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-22 5:49 pm   Permalink

Thanks Jetsetter, you're a gentleman - we'll miss you at the Lake!

View Profile of leisure master Send a personal message to leisure master  Email leisure master     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TraderPeg
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-06-23 10:09 am   Permalink

Cobra's Fang mug is rummalicious!

This will be my second year at Ohana but I kinda missed the room crawl last year. Also, I will be accompanied by a new set of my Demon Rumrunners.

Would someone run down room crawl etiquette for us? We don't wish to appear rude (just drunk).

Thanks!!!

View Profile of TraderPeg Send a personal message to TraderPeg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hibiscus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-23 10:17 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-06-23 10:09, TraderPeg wrote:

This will be my second year at Ohana but I kinda missed the room crawl last year. Also, I will be accompanied by a new set of my Demon Rumrunners.

Would someone run down room crawl etiquette for us? We don't wish to appear rude (just drunk).

Thanks!!!

Basically, it's pace yourself, leave a lil' somethin' in the tip jar for your generous room crawl hosts, and have fun!

See you there!

View Profile of Hibiscus Send a personal message to Hibiscus      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
quispquake
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-06-23 10:37 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-06-23 10:17, Hibiscus wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-06-23 10:09, TraderPeg wrote:

Thanks!!!

Thanks for asking TraderPeg! I was wondering about this too (my first Ohana!)

[ This Message was edited by: quispquake 2010-06-23 11:55 ]

View Profile of quispquake Send a personal message to quispquake  Email quispquake Goto the website of quispquake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lightning Steve

Posted: 2010-06-23 7:16 pm   Permalink

I would like to thank Sully (Bargoyle) and Caroline (croe67) for all they have done to make my first Tiki Event, a Super Tiki Event.

I went from being bummed out at having the weekend off and Luau on the Lake being sold out, to getting tickets, and getting a room at the Tiki resort!!! I have been wanting to go to one of the big tiki get together for some time but they always seem to happen on times I can't get off. Well this one is now a GO!!!! Thanks to those two people who have gone out of their way (while being extremely busy) to helping make my weekend happen. I am now so looking forward to a great motorcycle ride through some beautiful country side, with the destination of Tiki Mania on the East coast!!

Many Mahalo To you two!!

Lightning Steve

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation